I'm too old :(

Old May 6th 2005, 11:13 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute
Default I'm too old :(

I've just been informed by my neighbours 5 year old boy (who annouced 6 months ago that when he grew up he was going to marry me) that I'm now too old to marry him ....

This was said with all sincerity and with a huge effort of explanation so as not to hurt my feelings (bless !) but basically in his words "cos by the time I'm big enough to marry you you'll be dead" !!!!!

Now I know I have my 40th coming up in July but really ..........
Old May 6th 2005, 11:14 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm too old :(

Originally Posted by Vegemite Kids
I've just been informed by my neighbours 5 year old boy (who annouced 6 months ago that when he grew up he was going to marry me) that I'm now too old to marry him ....

This was said with all sincerity and with a huge effort of explanation so as not to hurt my feelings (bless !) but basically in his words "cos by the time I'm big enough to marry you you'll be dead" !!!!!

Oh love him! Unfortunately you can't hide the truth, even from a five year old
Old May 6th 2005, 11:15 am
Desert spaces

Becs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud of

LOL

Cuteness

-Becs
Old May 6th 2005, 11:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Well you would be cracking on a bit by the time he reaches 18.

A 53 year old with an 18 year old hmmm, are you Joan Collins?

Cheers,
JTL
Old May 6th 2005, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

Australia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of light

He must be a clever wee chappie.

Ach well, probably wouldn't have worked out anyway.
Old May 6th 2005, 11:36 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Really sad for you M

Can you do the little bugger for breach of contract ?

No matter though, there are plenty more fish in the sea.....if you want a trout that is
Old May 6th 2005, 11:46 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

poor mairi

hey holy sh**te ...ive just remembered....we didnt sort out the lunch thing today....you didnt go did you!!!!!!
Old May 6th 2005, 12:05 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Really sad for you M

Can you do the little bugger for breach of contract ?

No matter though, there are plenty more fish in the sea.....if you want a trout that is

Oooooooh - breach of contract. Now there's an idea !!!!! Actually not sure that will work on a 5 year old, but maybe withholding sloppy kisses will

Mairi (the old trout)

Last edited by Vegemite Kids; May 6th 2005 at 12:14 pm.
Old May 6th 2005, 12:07 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Originally Posted by yvsie
poor mairi

hey holy sh**te ...ive just remembered....we didnt sort out the lunch thing today....you didnt go did you!!!!!!
Oooops - No - I forgot as well !!!!!

will call you to organise a new time.
Old May 6th 2005, 12:12 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Oooops - No - I forgot as well !!!!!

will call you to organise a new time.
Nevermind at least you are still on talking terms.,,,It must be tough getting dumped by a 5 yr old though,,,
Old May 6th 2005, 12:16 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Originally Posted by Ben wanting brisbane life
Nevermind at least you are still on talking terms.,,,It must be tough getting dumped by a 5 yr old though,,,
Life shattering

Need lots of karma to help me get over this (hint hint)
Old May 6th 2005, 12:18 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Originally Posted by Australia Bound
Ach well, probably wouldn't have worked out anyway.
but thats not the point ! I've been dumped by a 5 year old

oooooh the humiliation
Old May 6th 2005, 12:20 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Well you would be cracking on a bit by the time he reaches 18.

A 53 year old with an 18 year old hmmm, are you Joan Collins?

Cheers,
JTL
works in hollywood all the time - oops - wait a minute - I'm not in hollywood (shame)
Old May 6th 2005, 12:44 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

works in hollywood all the time - oops - wait a minute - I'm not in hollywood (shame)
Karma sent you poor thing...
Old May 6th 2005, 12:48 pm
Shaz

Shazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant future

out of the mouths of babes, lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.