I'm so bored!!!

Old Dec 1st 2004, 3:00 pm
Forum Regular

surreyfamily has a brilliant futuresurreyfamily has a brilliant futuresurreyfamily has a brilliant futuresurreyfamily has a brilliant futuresurreyfamily has a brilliant futuresurreyfamily has a brilliant futuresurreyfamily has a brilliant futuresurreyfamily has a brilliant future
Default I'm so bored!!!

Just sitting here flicking from one screen to the other, just wishing the time away so I can go home. It's so dark outside and it's only 4pm.
What's on tv tonight?? oh know footie AGAIN, have to make exit to my mates house again more wine..someone got to do it!!
Old Dec 1st 2004, 4:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: I'm so bored!!!

ditto except at least I like football!

We already have our visas but have to wait 3 years until my wife finishes her nursing here before we go.
To say the days/weeks/months are dragging is something of an understatement for me at the moment!

Andy.
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 1:43 pm
Forum Regular

surreyfamily has a brilliant futuresurreyfamily has a brilliant futuresurreyfamily has a brilliant futuresurreyfamily has a brilliant futuresurreyfamily has a brilliant futuresurreyfamily has a brilliant futuresurreyfamily has a brilliant futuresurreyfamily has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by cadman
ditto except at least I like football!

We already have our visas but have to wait 3 years until my wife finishes her nursing here before we go.
To say the days/weeks/months are dragging is something of an understatement for me at the moment!

Andy.
Hi Andy
We nearly have ours... just deposited bond. The though of waiting 3 years would do my head in. Husband want to wait a year..that's long enough.
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 1:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light

aaaaiiiiii !!

Originally Posted by surreyfamily
Hi Andy
We nearly have ours... just deposited bond. The though of waiting 3 years would do my head in. Husband want to wait a year..that's long enough.
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 2:40 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

aaaaiiiiii !!

May be a long wait - but at least you'll have plenty of time to research in detail !!
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 4:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by wargod
May be a long wait - but at least you'll have plenty of time to research in detail !!
True. Changed our minds from Bris to Perth to Bris to Cairns already though!

Another problem is finding work cos I've already had agencies contact me about work but have had to put them off and I can't apply for anything I see on the jobs sites.

Will just have to deal with it. and lots!

Andy.
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 4:08 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

True. Changed our minds from Bris to Perth to Bris to Cairns already though!

Another problem is finding work cos I've already had agencies contact me about work but have had to put them off and I can't apply for anything I see on the jobs sites.

Will just have to deal with it. and lots!

Andy.
Why not Alice Springs - then that way you are half way between Perth/Cairns and Bris
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 4:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by wargod
Why not Alice Springs - then that way you are half way between Perth/Cairns and Bris
well my wife would be sorted for a job as she's will be a mental health nurse and I think everyone living in Alice springs must be mad!
just need a draffie's job now.