Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I'm rich ... rich I tell you !!!

I'm rich ... rich I tell you !!!

Old Dec 8th 2005, 9:19 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I'm rich ... rich I tell you !!!

Just received this following an advert I had placed in the Classifieds section ... I simply can't believe my luck. I guess seeing those two magpies this morning in the back garden did the trick ... My round folks ! ...

From Anthony Kone
Abidjan Cote D' Ivoire,
West Africa

Dearest ,

It is a good a thing to write you. I have a proposal for you-this however is not
mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour against your will.

I am Anthony kone,20years old and my junior Sister Sabin kone we are the children of
out late parents Mr.and Mrs.kone O'Neal from a Royal family in Ghana. My father was a
highly reputable business merchant (cocoa merchant ) who operated in the capital of
Ivory coast during his days.

It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his
business trips abroad year 12th.Febuary 2001. Though his sudden death was linked or
rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who travelled with him
at that time, But God knows the truth!

Our mother died when I was 13 years old, and since then our father took us so
special. Before my fathers death on 12th Febuary2001, he told me that he has the sum
of Eleven million,seven hundred thousand United State Dollars. (USD$11.700,000) left
in one of the leading security company in Cote D'Ivoire. He made the deposit of the
fund in a metalic trunk box as containing family valuable that belongs to a foreign
partner.

He further told me that he deposited the box in my name as all the documents bear my
name as the depositor, and for the company not to open the box he made the beneficary
as foreign partner.

I am just 20 years old and a university undergraduate, my only junior Sister is
17years old and really we cannot handle the retrivemet of this fund alone without the
help of a foreign partner .This is because we have suffered a lot of set backs as a
result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast. The death of our father
actually brought alot sadnees to our life.

I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions
and ideas will be highly regarded.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-

1. Can you honestly help us as your family ?
2. Can we completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you ?

Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. Through my private email
box bellow for security reasons ([email protected])

My sincere regards,
Anthony Kone.
Old Dec 8th 2005, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

Phil-UK will become famous soon enough
Default Re: I'm rich ... rich I tell you !!!

Better reply to this guy ASAP... surely you wouldn't want to pass up this golden oppurtunity!!!

Early bird and all that!
Old Dec 8th 2005, 9:26 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

just got the same email so i sent him the wife
doubt if ill be hearing from him again
Originally Posted by Three Legs
Just received this following an advert I had placed in the Classifieds section ... I simply can't believe my luck. I guess seeing those two magpies this morning in the back garden did the trick ... My round folks ! ...

From Anthony Kone
Abidjan Cote D' Ivoire,
West Africa

Dearest ,

It is a good a thing to write you. I have a proposal for you-this however is not

I am Anthony kone,20years old and my junior Sister Sabin kone we are the children of
out late parents Mr.and Mrs.kone O'Neal from a Royal family in Ghana. My father was a
highly reputable business merchant (cocoa merchant ) who operated in the capital of

business trips abroad year 12th.Febuary 2001. Though his sudden death was linked or
rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who travelled with him

special. Before my fathers death on 12th Febuary2001, he told me that he has the sum
of Eleven million,seven hundred thousand United State Dollars. (USD$11.700,000) left
in one of the leading security company in Cote D'Ivoire. He made the deposit of the
fund in a metalic trunk box as containing family valuable that belongs to a foreign
partner.

He further told me that he deposited the box in my name as all the documents bear my
name as the depositor, and for the company not to open the box he made the beneficary
as foreign partner.

17years old and really we cannot handle the retrivemet of this fund alone without the
help of a foreign partner .This is because we have suffered a lot of set backs as a
result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast. The death of our father

I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions

Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. Through my private email

My sincere regards,
Anthony Kone.
Old Dec 8th 2005, 9:30 am
Account Closed

You couldn't have ... it was addressed to me only

Besides, I've already furnished him with my account details, log-on passwords and postal addresses.

It's really weird ... I keep checking my account and still no deposits

I'm sure he'll be good for it tho', such a heart rendering story ...

This has been such a bonus bearing in mind the cost of our impending move. The wife's gonna be soooooo chuffed when I tell her what's happened.

Originally Posted by soapy
Old Dec 8th 2005, 9:37 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

The best one I ever recieved admitted that had made the offer to someone else who 'supposedly' did a runner with the cash.

But hey it was OK they were quite happy to trust me with a similar deal
WW
Old Dec 8th 2005, 9:39 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
LMAO!!!
Old Dec 8th 2005, 9:39 am
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute

You couldn't have ... it was addressed to me only

Besides, I've already furnished him with my account details, log-on passwords and postal addresses.

It's really weird ... I keep checking my account and still no deposits

I'm sure he'll be good for it tho', such a heart rendering story ...

This has been such a bonus bearing in mind the cost of our impending move. The wife's gonna be soooooo chuffed when I tell her what's happened.
Give me your account details and log-on passwords and I'll make you rich, too!
Old Dec 8th 2005, 9:42 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

From Anthony Kone
Abidjan Cote D' Ivoire,
West Africa

Dearest ,

partner.

as foreign partner.

My sincere regards,
Anthony Kone.

Be a good samaritan, help the schmo out and tell him that he can keep the 700,000...but not a penny more...
Old Dec 8th 2005, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

pdohr is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Three Legs]Just received this following an advert I had placed in the Classifieds section ... I simply can't believe my luck. I guess seeing those two magpies this morning in the back garden did the trick ... My round folks ! ...

Check out this link: http://www.quatloos.com/

Don´t miss the "Brad Christensen" section - it´s hilarious...
Old Dec 8th 2005, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

suzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant future

From Anthony Kone
Abidjan Cote D' Ivoire,
West Africa

Dearest ,

partner.

as foreign partner.

My sincere regards,
Anthony Kone.

YOU ARE JOKING AREN''T YOU, PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE JOKING!!! THIS ISN'T APRIL FOOLS DAY, BUT YOU ARE, AREN'T YOU????? :scared: :scared: THIS IS A BIG CON TRICK THAT HAS BEEN GOING AROUND FOR YEARS. ME AND SEVERAL OTHERS HAVE RECEIVED THIS, OR SOMETHING VERY SIMILAR, BOTH AS LETTERS AND EMAILS! OR IS THIS ME BEING GULLIBLE AND YOU ARE WINDING US UP!!!!
Old Dec 8th 2005, 9:57 am
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzannepatricia
YOU ARE JOKING AREN''T YOU, PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE JOKING!!! THIS ISN'T APRIL FOOLS DAY, BUT YOU ARE, AREN'T YOU????? :scared: :scared: THIS IS A BIG CON TRICK THAT HAS BEEN GOING AROUND FOR YEARS. ME AND SEVERAL OTHERS HAVE RECEIVED THIS, OR SOMETHING VERY SIMILAR, BOTH AS LETTERS AND EMAILS! OR IS THIS ME BEING GULLIBLE AND YOU ARE WINDING US UP!!!!
Yeah it was something with a nigerian in oil industry or something...
Old Dec 8th 2005, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

Swing-Your-Pants has a spectacular aura aboutSwing-Your-Pants has a spectacular aura aboutSwing-Your-Pants has a spectacular aura about

This is a very old scam thats been doing the rounds for years. NEVER EVER give out Bank Details or passwords to anyone. If you loose money from your account or someone clones your identity and its proved you have given out your details then you may be liable for all losses. Your chioce
Old Dec 8th 2005, 11:10 am
Account Closed

Oh s**t ...

Originally Posted by Swing-Your-Pants
This is a very old scam thats been doing the rounds for years. NEVER EVER give out Bank Details or passwords to anyone. If you loose money from your account or someone clones your identity and its proved you have given out your details then you may be liable for all losses. Your chioce
Old Dec 8th 2005, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

Phil-UK will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by suzannepatricia
No your not being gullible, in fact did you know that the word 'Gullible' does not actually exist in the English dictionary? FACT!

If you don't believe me look it up.
Old Dec 8th 2005, 11:39 am
Forum Regular

pdohr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Phil-UK
No your not being gullible, in fact did you know that the word 'Gullible' does not actually exist in the English dictionary? FACT!

If you don't believe me look it up.
I get 20 or so of these messages a day... for years on end now...
My email program automatically trashes anything with the keyword "Nigeria"..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.