Im Pregnant!!!!

Old Dec 29th 2005, 4:23 pm
Forum Regular

thebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud of
Smile Im Pregnant!!!!

Help, im 3 months pregnant and due to send off application for the first time next week.Obviously we are over the moon about the news but it has kind of come at an awkward time. Will it effect the application or postpone it in any way? I know meds will be delayed but baby is due in july so hopefully not for too long.

Any advice?

ps. Happy New year everyone. Hope all your dreams come true x x x
Old Dec 29th 2005, 4:26 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Im Pregnant!!!!

Originally Posted by thebardies
Help, im 3 months pregnant and due to send off x
Congratulations
Old Dec 29th 2005, 4:33 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Any advice?
Take photos of each other whilst the other is sleeping - it will be nice to look back at what a good night sleep looks like !!
Old Dec 29th 2005, 5:51 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Help, im 3 months pregnant and due to send off application for the first time next week.Obviously we are over the moon about the news but it has kind of come at an awkward time. Will it effect the application or postpone it in any way? I know meds will be delayed but baby is due in july so hopefully not for too long.

Any advice?

Hi there - firstly a big congratulations! Secondly I really hope I can help as we were in EXACTLY the same situation. Okay you basically have 2 choices:

OPTION 1
Send off the application ASAP. When your medicals are requested you must tell your CO that you are expecting & they should be able to put your whole family application "on hold". The reason for this is that you have to have a chest xray...... you cannot have a standard xray whilst pregnant. you can opt for a lead-shielded xray when pregnant, but as we were told it is only at DIMIA's discretion whether or not to accept them. Once you have had the baby, have the medicals & send a 1022 (Change of Circumstances) form to your CO with the baby's birth cert & passport (cert copies not originals).

OPTION 2
Wait until you have had the baby to submit the application.

We were pretty lucky - we submitted the application a month before I had our daughter & then we sent a 1022 in when the medicals were requested. We have our medicals next week - she is 5 1/2 mths now.

Best of luck!

Claire
x
Old Dec 29th 2005, 6:21 pm
Forum Regular

terrym is just really niceterrym is just really niceterrym is just really niceterrym is just really niceterrym is just really niceterrym is just really niceterrym is just really niceterrym is just really niceterrym is just really nice

Congratulations! What a great way to start the new year.

We were in a similar situation a couple of years ago when we were half way through our application, we were deciding whether to start a family before we emigrated, or wait until we got out to Aus. Anyway, as we'd been told the wait for the medical requests could be up to a year, we decided to try for a baby before we went. We were lucky, and found out about a month later that I was pregnant - then two weeks after that we got the medical requests! Anyway, we had to put our application on hold until after our daughter was born, but once the process started again, we had our visas within 6 weeks! So, what I'm trying to say, is that I think you should go ahead with the application and just put it on hold if you need to once the x-rays need to be done.

Good luck with it all!

Nat (Mrs terrym)
Old Dec 29th 2005, 7:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Im Pregnant!!!!

wishing you lots of luck xx

gee
Old Dec 29th 2005, 7:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Awww congratulations and good luck with your application
Old Dec 29th 2005, 7:54 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by terrym
Congratulations! What a great way to start the new year.
Here here! ...
Old Dec 29th 2005, 8:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Well done and good luck with it all
Old Dec 29th 2005, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

Matt & Jay will become famous soon enoughMatt & Jay will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by wargod
Take photos of each other whilst the other is sleeping - it will be nice to look back at what a good night sleep looks like !!
how true :scared:
Old Dec 30th 2005, 9:33 am
Forum Regular

thebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud of

Thankyou everyone for your advice and wishes of luck. I think what we will do is apply anyway and hope that they dont ask for the meds before July.

Have a happy new year x x
Old Dec 30th 2005, 10:21 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Any advice?

SIGH .... you lucky thing send some of those pregnancy vibes my way will you
Old Dec 30th 2005, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wargod
Nice one, and remember what each other looks like.
Old Dec 30th 2005, 12:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
SIGH .... you lucky thing send some of those pregnancy vibes my way will you
Well it seems to be catching on here, glad David had the snip, I think 6 is enough,
Old Dec 30th 2005, 12:26 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cranni
Well it seems to be catching on here, glad David had the snip, I think 6 is enough,

Good God!!!!!