im a newie

Old May 23rd 2007, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

whitterz is just really nicewhitterz is just really nicewhitterz is just really nicewhitterz is just really nicewhitterz is just really nicewhitterz is just really nicewhitterz is just really nicewhitterz is just really nice
Default im a newie

Hiya all,

i'm new to this site, moving to townsville in Dec, cant wait, hubby n boys soooo excited!!

Sarahliamnboys xx
Old May 23rd 2007, 7:45 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: im a newie

Originally Posted by whitterz
Hiya all,

i'm new to this site, moving to townsville in Dec, cant wait, hubby n boys soooo excited!!

Sarahliamnboys xx
Welcome to site ... and good luck with the move.
Old May 23rd 2007, 7:47 am
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

Hiya all,

Sarahliamnboys xx
Welcome aboard
Old May 23rd 2007, 8:26 am
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya all,

Sarahliamnboys xx
Welcome Sarah and Liam, Just spent 7 weeks in Townsville hospital. I'll miss out the gory details but lots of Brit nurses. We're down in Mackay about 5 hours drive away. O/H says to say that the people are lovely and friendly. Saying that, we've found 99% of Aussies to be lovely. Are you a nurse?
Old May 23rd 2007, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

whitterz is just really nicewhitterz is just really nicewhitterz is just really nicewhitterz is just really nicewhitterz is just really nicewhitterz is just really nicewhitterz is just really nicewhitterz is just really nice

Originally Posted by framac
Welcome Sarah and Liam, Just spent 7 weeks in Townsville hospital. I'll miss out the gory details but lots of Brit nurses. We're down in Mackay about 5 hours drive away. O/H says to say that the people are lovely and friendly. Saying that, we've found 99% of Aussies to be lovely. Are you a nurse?
nearly!!! i qualify on 15th sept, after 3 long years of training!!!!!!!!worth it though, cant wait to go but sooooooooo much to do

Sarah xx
Old May 23rd 2007, 8:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya all,

Sarahliamnboys xx
Hi welcome!
Old May 23rd 2007, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

CassienJames is just really niceCassienJames is just really niceCassienJames is just really niceCassienJames is just really niceCassienJames is just really niceCassienJames is just really niceCassienJames is just really niceCassienJames is just really niceCassienJames is just really nice

Hi and welcome, we are fairly new too but have already found a wealth of information on here to help us

Cassie x
Old May 23rd 2007, 8:48 am
In Aus and loving it!

VikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of light

Hello and welcome to the loony bin!
Old May 23rd 2007, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

Hi sarah (framac wife) welcome to the site, hope you like townsville as much as i did, take care and good luck with your new life, have you been before?
Old May 23rd 2007, 8:55 am
Forum Regular

Hi sarah (framac wife) welcome to the site, hope you like townsville as much as i did, take care and good luck with your new life, have you been before?
no never!!! just thought we would give it a whirl!!! like to live dangerously, ha! how long are u in queenlsnd for?
Old May 23rd 2007, 9:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Been here since sept, my husband and three kids we all love it here really nice people and just take each day as it comes, are you going to work in townsville hospital?
Old May 23rd 2007, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

Been here since sept, my husband and three kids we all love it here really nice people and just take each day as it comes, are you going to work in townsville hospital?
yeah, start a graduate post in Jan, on a rotation. Whats it like? where are you staying? we have been lookin at some of the suberbs, they look really nice!!
Old May 23rd 2007, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

We are in Mackay just down from townsville about 5hrs drive its very similar to townville, what age are your kids?
Old May 23rd 2007, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

We are in Mackay just down from townsville about 5hrs drive its very similar to townville, what age are your kids?
my boys are, calum 9 and euan 6. I was offered a place at mackay base too, but have chosen to go to townsville, dont know if ive made the right choice, but we,re guna give it a go!!
Old May 23rd 2007, 9:27 am
BE Enthusiast

sals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to all

Hi and welcome
We are hoping to be in Townsville by August, so hopefully I'll have checked things out before you get there, I'll keep you posted. There's a few expats there already.
We are looking at Bushland Beach to live and there's a thread
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ght=townsville
from rabc who lives there telling you a bit about each suburb
sals

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.