Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I'm new to the site

I'm new to the site

Old Sep 29th 2006, 4:44 pm
Going going.........

Little miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to all
Default I'm new to the site

Hi everyone i've just joined this site we moved to perth in 2003, went back to the uk and now are planning on moving to brissie, were coming out to see different areas in December.
Old Oct 1st 2006, 7:05 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm new to the site

Originally Posted by Little miss reub
Hi everyone i've just joined this site we moved to perth in 2003, went back to the uk and now are planning on moving to brissie, were coming out to see different areas in December.
Ah - another ping-pong-pom Welcome to the site.
Old Oct 1st 2006, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

chippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to all

hi mate: what was wrong with perth? welcome to the site
Old Oct 1st 2006, 12:54 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the site. Glad you found us.
Old Oct 1st 2006, 8:20 pm
Going going.........

Little miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to all

Originally Posted by chippie74
hi mate: what was wrong with perth? welcome to the site
Hi there there was nothing wrong with perth it was a fantastic place unfortunatly our eldest son decided to come home.
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 7:34 am
Going going.........

Thank you everyone for welcoming me
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 7:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there there was nothing wrong with perth it was a fantastic place unfortunatly our eldest son decided to come home.
Hi

Sorry about your son going home, must be hard for you

Have you visited Brisbane before?
Old Oct 4th 2006, 7:28 am
Going going.........

Originally Posted by curly
Hi

Sorry about your son going home, must be hard for you

Have you visited Brisbane before?
Hi
No i havent visited Brisbane before 1st time, i hope we will love it and decide to stay.
Old Oct 4th 2006, 12:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

If you loved Perth..................why ya going to Brissie???????????? Oh and welcome to BE
Old Oct 4th 2006, 6:30 pm
Going going.........

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
If you loved Perth..................why ya going to Brissie???????????? Oh and welcome to BE
The job my husband does is not really known in Perth (motorsport Engineer), the only job he could get was working for a dealer, not very good pay.
Theres more motor racing in Queensland!!!! So going to have a browse at christmas
Old Oct 4th 2006, 6:33 pm
Going going.........

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Do you live in Kinross???
We lived in Ocean Reef