Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I'm leaving...soon!!

I'm leaving...soon!!

Old Feb 13th 2006, 7:52 pm
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: I'm leaving...soon!!

Originally Posted by SuperSeagulls
Hi everyone

Well after more than two years it is finally my turn to do the off. I fly on Sunday to Australia via a 10 week trip around South America. It should be a great trip, and after years of talking about emigrating, the time has come to finally do it.

So, I may not be online much this week as I am busily sorting stuff out - the Shippers come on Wednesday so I'll report back how that all goes (I'll be back online to say see ya before I go).

I also left work last week and had a leaving bash then. That was all good. And I have the big, full-on, leaving do on Friday.

So this week is busy busy busy.

I'll catch you all later.....

See ya

SS
Good luck, SS ................ but you'll miss the relegation wake

Jim
Old Feb 13th 2006, 8:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

joanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud of
Smile Re: I'm leaving...soon!!

Hi everyone

Well after more than two years it is finally my turn to do the off. I fly on Sunday to Australia via a 10 week trip around South America. It should be a great trip, and after years of talking about emigrating, the time has come to finally do it.

So, I may not be online much this week as I am busily sorting stuff out - the Shippers come on Wednesday so I'll report back how that all goes (I'll be back online to say see ya before I go).

I also left work last week and had a leaving bash then. That was all good. And I have the big, full-on, leaving do on Friday.

See ya

SS
Best of luck - wow what a way to start your new life - 10 weeks hol can't be bad!
Good luck and have a safe trip.
Jox
Old Feb 13th 2006, 8:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Aww WOW SS

you were on here when I first came on and you welcomed me. Thank you for any help you have given and I hope it is the trip of a life time

hugs to you, you deserve it

lace and family xxx
Old Feb 13th 2006, 11:53 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Hiya SS,
About time too. Hope the move goes well for you.
Hugs
Sarah
Hi everyone

See ya

SS
Old Feb 13th 2006, 11:54 pm
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone

See ya

SS
Best of luck! Safe journey and hope you have a fantastic time. Did your mum lay on a good party?
Old Feb 14th 2006, 1:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

Thanks again for the kind comments everyone.

Yep, it is definitaly my turn to go now..it seems like I have been here for ages

Meelie - yeah, my Mum did herself proud when we went back to Sussex. I'm not looking forward to the airport though, that's for sure.

SS
Old Feb 14th 2006, 1:47 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, it is definitaly my turn to go now..it seems like I have been here for ages

Meelie - yeah, my Mum did herself proud when we went back to Sussex. I'm not looking forward to the airport though, that's for sure.

SS

Best of luck and have a safe trip.

Cheers

Jon
Old Feb 14th 2006, 2:10 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Hi everyone

See ya

SS
Good luck!
Old Feb 15th 2006, 3:25 am
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

SS
Aww you'll be fine! Hope you got your mum to pinch some TED stockings for you! You''l need em for the flight!
Old Feb 15th 2006, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

funkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant future

Hi everyone

See ya

SS
Best of luck to you. Have a wicked time. Don't forget your suncream its bloody hot!!
Old Feb 15th 2006, 11:16 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone

See ya

SS
Good luck SS......Start your dream and be happy xxx
Old Feb 15th 2006, 1:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

Nice one everyone - the shippers have been and gone so it's a releif that that is now out of the way.

We now have to clean the house and live out of a backpack!!

SS
Old Feb 15th 2006, 1:34 pm
Just Joined

sparklyangel is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi i hope all goes well with your trip and the 10 weeks in south america sounds fantastic!
Old Feb 15th 2006, 1:42 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone

See ya

SS
Have a fabulous trip SS