I'm a kept man!

Old Sep 2nd 2005, 9:21 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Talking I'm a kept man!

Well almost! Mrs M (v moore) got offered a job today - she has a good record, 1 interview, 1 job offer She will be the new Assistant Manager at IGA in Manly if anybody wants to stop by and abuse her

And as I'm not working yet (well not a 'proper' job anyway), I get to relax in front of Days of Our Lives every day ...... on second thought
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 9:23 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm a kept man!

Didn't take you long to catch on did it ?
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 9:24 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by wmoore
Well almost! Mrs M (v moore) got offered a job today - she has a good record, 1 interview, 1 job offer She will be the new Assistant Manager at IGA in Manly if anybody wants to stop by and abuse her

And as I'm not working yet (well not a 'proper' job anyway), I get to relax in front of Days of Our Lives every day ...... on second thought
Well done Mrs Moore
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 9:25 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Big congrats to Vanessa. Is she going to take it though
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 9:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Is there a subliminal message if I read this backwards????
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 9:26 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Big congrats to Vanessa. Is she going to take it though
I held her hand on the pen and drew out a signature on the contract there and then

Actually, they had been so impressed with her CV and speaking on the phone that she was basically given the job as soon as she walked in today. I'm a happy proud man tonight
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 9:27 am
What's happening dudes?

Originally Posted by shoushou
Is there a subliminal message if I read this backwards????
Try it. Who knows?
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 9:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Try it. Who knows?
I did,and I dont know

Piece of great news btw,when is your turn????
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 9:30 am
ABCDiamond

I'm a kept man!
We will have to start a club up

Actually that's not a bad idea, it'll give us something to do during the day

Old Sep 2nd 2005, 9:30 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Does that mean your off to stock up the bar? ...
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 9:31 am
What's happening dudes?

Originally Posted by shoushou
I did,and I dont know

Piece of great news btw,when is your turn????
I have a few irons in the fire I've got a 5-day contract starting tomorrow and the possibility of a 3-week one elsewhere and a 2 month one somewhere else. So I can't be lazy forever. I can prolong it though
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 9:32 am
What's happening dudes?

Originally Posted by Ransi
Does that mean your off to stock up the bar? ...
Actully we bought some optics for it the other day and then realised we had no spirits in. Soooooo .........
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 9:34 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Actully we bought some optics for it the other day and then realised we had no spirits in. Soooooo .........
Just in time then,eh? ...
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 9:36 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I have a few irons in the fire I've got a 5-day contract starting tomorrow and the possibility of a 3-week one elsewhere and a 2 month one somewhere else. So I can't be lazy forever. I can prolong it though
Presumably they are not all running concurrently

Love the new avatar btw but shouldn't johnny be stripping down to his bordies
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 9:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I thought the 5 day thing was over and done with.
Anyway,here's for a stable and great job,Im sure that will put your mind to rest

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.