Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Im here! on the gold coast!

Im here! on the gold coast!

Old Sep 21st 2005, 1:27 am
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all
Default Im here! on the gold coast!

Just a quick hello. landed yesterday at 6.30 am. did heaps of things, staying with my friends, got phone etc.

Wireless is almost non existent here, for a computer freak like me its driving me nuts! so had to go to my ex-university and borrow my friends password!

started looking for jobs in tourism management, seems to be a lot out there, but need to network a fair bit!

OZ is still OZ, nothing much has changed, just more high rises- im enjoying wearing a skirt!

was hard to leave family behind, but have to continue with the decision i made a few months ago. now is the time to go forward and not wonder if i have made the right choice, too much emotions involved here!

will meet the expats on Sat nite here on the Gold Coast!

fabie
Old Sep 21st 2005, 3:44 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Re: Im here! on the gold coast!

Originally Posted by swissfabs
Just a quick hello. landed yesterday at 6.30 am. did heaps of things, staying with my friends, got phone etc.

Wireless is almost non existent here, for a computer freak like me its driving me nuts! so had to go to my ex-university and borrow my friends password!

started looking for jobs in tourism management, seems to be a lot out there, but need to network a fair bit!

OZ is still OZ, nothing much has changed, just more high rises- im enjoying wearing a skirt!

was hard to leave family behind, but have to continue with the decision i made a few months ago. now is the time to go forward and not wonder if i have made the right choice, too much emotions involved here!

fabie
hiya Fabie
Welcome to the Gold Coast

It was lovely to meet you yesterday and look forward to meeting you for a coffee soon.

PS everyone - Fabie is very glamourous!
Old Sep 21st 2005, 5:05 am
Forum Regular

Teri is a jewel in the roughTeri is a jewel in the roughTeri is a jewel in the roughTeri is a jewel in the rough

fabie
Is there no wireless? Do they use the vodafone 3G cards for mobile connection at least?
Old Sep 21st 2005, 5:59 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Congrats Fabie & BTW Happy Birthday.
Old Sep 21st 2005, 7:12 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday Fabie - what a geeat way to spend your birthday! God I am so jealous! Have agreat day! We must meet up next year when we get there!
Old Sep 21st 2005, 7:55 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

You don't waste time do you

Really pleased you have finally got there. Have a fab birthday. Chill a bit, enjoy the night out.

Should meet up with you in a couple of months
Old Sep 21st 2005, 8:08 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like you've got off to a great start Fabie.
Happy Birthday.
Julie
Old Sep 21st 2005, 8:10 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

fabie

Glad you arrived safely keep us posted

kris x
Old Sep 21st 2005, 8:41 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

good to hear you arrived safely fabie,have a good birthday

tracey
Old Sep 21st 2005, 9:06 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

fabie

OMFG that was quick lol

Welcome to Australia heehee

CHANGE your bleedin profile now LOCATION aint SWAZILAND

All the Best Steve n Debs
Old Sep 21st 2005, 9:44 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

fabie
Did anyone feel the earth shudder 6.30am yesterday ? Most peculiar it was.

Welcome (back) to Aus Fabie

Enjoy your birthday
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all

Thanks everyone!!!! i finally found wifi, at the airport!!! have to pay though...

fabie