Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I'm a happy little bunny

I'm a happy little bunny

Old Aug 2nd 2004, 8:27 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of
Default I'm a happy little bunny

Very scared of sharing this news incase it jinx's it but i'm so happy about it that I cant keep my mouth shut.

The plan was for my Hubby and I to leave in 18 months when we have saved enough money BUT.....

Last week we found a business for sale and decided there and then that we were goin to buy it and go (something we have both wanted to do for long time)

We have had financial people look over all the books and everything and they have said it is a good viable business so all we needed was the money, A very kind family member called us yesterday morning and has offered to lend us the cash. The current owners want to sell in the next 3 months so we are now on overdrive trying to sort everything out. Dad has siad we can move into his to save money untill we go so all good there.

We are off in 2 weeks for a wedding so we are going to finalize the purchase then (fingers crossed that no-one buys it before then but it should be fine as the estate agent knows our situation and that we definately want to buy) and then we will be leaving at the end of october, just after my mums birthday.

AGHHHHH all the time I have said that I wouldn't be scared were a load of cack cos I am now torn between pure excitement and fear.

Celebrated yesterday at the Sussex meet with a few Jack daniels so appolgies to those who were there watching me get slowly bladdered.

Kala
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 8:29 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

That is fantastic news honey!!! Let me know how the meet went too!

Lucy
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 8:37 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats great news kala.....ya gonna give us a hint as to the nature of the business you are buying???

Old Aug 2nd 2004, 8:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Re: I'm a happy little bunny

Originally posted by kala
Very scared of sharing this news incase it jinx's it but i'm so happy about it that I cant keep my mouth shut.

The plan was for my Hubby and I to leave in 18 months when we have saved enough money BUT.....

Last week we found a business for sale and decided there and then that we were goin to buy it and go (something we have both wanted to do for long time)

We have had financial people look over all the books and everything and they have said it is a good viable business so all we needed was the money, A very kind family member called us yesterday morning and has offered to lend us the cash. The current owners want to sell in the next 3 months so we are now on overdrive trying to sort everything out. Dad has siad we can move into his to save money untill we go so all good there.

We are off in 2 weeks for a wedding so we are going to finalize the purchase then (fingers crossed that no-one buys it before then but it should be fine as the estate agent knows our situation and that we definately want to buy) and then we will be leaving at the end of october, just after my mums birthday.

AGHHHHH all the time I have said that I wouldn't be scared were a load of cack cos I am now torn between pure excitement and fear.

Celebrated yesterday at the Sussex meet with a few Jack daniels so appolgies to those who were there watching me get slowly bladdered.

Kala
Kala
Great news. Glad you have sorted it all out for yourselves.

Keep me updated.
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 8:44 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Hels
Thats great news kala.....ya gonna give us a hint as to the nature of the business you are buying???

I'd like to but I am realy scared that if I put it out on a public forum some other little bugger will go and buy i before I get there ( not that I imagine many people would like to do what we are gonna do)

sorry cos I hate is when people do that but I want this soo much I really dont wanna risk it.

Kala
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 8:55 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd like to but I am realy scared that if I put it out on a public forum some other little bugger will go and buy i before I get there ( not that I imagine many people would like to do what we are gonna do)

sorry cos I hate is when people do that but I want this soo much I really dont wanna risk it.

Kala

That is perfectly understandable....but once you have it finalised...will be really interested so will look forward to you telling us all about it
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 9:01 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

Originally posted by Hels
That is perfectly understandable....but once you have it finalised...will be really interested so will look forward to you telling us all about it

I'l be shouting it from the roof tops ha ha, wont be long

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 9:08 pm
I'm PR Now!! Yeah!!

Sam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really nice

Best of luck Kala

Hope all goes according to plan!!

Cheers
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 9:17 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Kala

Great new's Kala whatever it is you are heading to do!! good luck from the Madsad's
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 9:36 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

I'l be shouting it from the roof tops ha ha, wont be long

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I bet you will!! Good luck Kala. Can't wait to find out now
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 9:39 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

That sounds about right!

Fantastic news though, I'm dead excited for you. There's no way I could have waited 18 months with a visa in my hand to get over here. Keep us posted with all the details and once its secure I expect some more info

Good Luck
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 8:43 am
Forum Regular

Tonyonthemove is an unknown quantity at this point

Got my fingers crossed for you once again kala - it worked last time with the visa...
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 8:45 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Kala. Good to hear you'll be there soon.
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 8:48 am
Living the Oz lifestyle..

sunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant future

Hey Kala,

That's fantastic news!! You must be sooooo excited!

Good luck!
Sunchaser
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Excellant news and all the best in your new venture.

footie x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.