Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I'm gonna cut you up, real bad......

Wikiposts

I'm gonna cut you up, real bad......

Old Mar 18th 2004, 11:12 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

The blokes let you on now has he
We had a MASSIVE huntsman above the door of Nialls bedroom the other night
It was too big to put in a tub, so it had to be morteined. Niall cacked it and wouldn't go back in his bedroom all night!!
Old Mar 18th 2004, 11:22 pm
over the cuckoo's nest

Slater will become famous soon enoughSlater will become famous soon enough
Default Re: I'm gonna cut you up, real bad......

Originally posted by hevs
I GOT A CHAINSAW!! :scared:

I'm soooooooooooo chuffed. Went to bunnings (where they know me on first name terms!!!) and got myself a ripper of a bargin!

The B and D was ex display and missing an oil cap, reduced from $189 to $50. Couldn't resist, power tools are taking over the need for shoes:scared:

Rang B and D who put me an oil cap and instructions in the post FOC!!!!

I can't wait to use it anyone got any hints and tips (apart from keeping my limbs well out of the way) to keep myself from having a memorial bench a little earlier than planned at my local Bunnings

I bought me a nice Husquvarna, 41cc farmers special, So far I've cut down about 30 small to medium size trees. Whilst loading some of the foliage on the trailer last week to take to the dump, oops, I mean recycling centre. I was using a hand saw which snagged jumped and cut my knuckle to the bone.
Beware of hand tools!

Slater
Old Mar 18th 2004, 11:54 pm
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

What am I gonna do - what about the future?
Gotta draw the line without delay
Why shouldn't I get emotional - the bush is sacred
Ancient life will fade away

Over the hill they go, killing another mountain
Gotta fill the quota - can't go slow
Huge machinery wiping out the scenery
One big swipe like a shearer's blow

Rip rip woodchip - turn it into paper
Throw it in the bin, no news today
Nightmare, dreaming - can't you hear the screaming?
Chainsaw, eyesore - more decay

Remember the axemen knew their timber
Cared about the way they brought it down
Crosscut, blackbutt, tallowood and cedar
Build another bungalow - pioneer town

I am the bush and I am koala
We are one - go hand in hand
I am the bush like Banjo and Henry
It's in my blood - gonna make a stand

Throw it in the bin, no news today
Chainsaw, eyesore - more decay

Throw it in the bin - don't understand
Stirs my blood - gonna make a stand
Old Mar 19th 2004, 1:04 am
Forum Regular

Dawn Adams will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by hevs
I GOT A CHAINSAW!! :scared:

I'm soooooooooooo chuffed. Went to bunnings (where they know me on first name terms!!!) and got myself a ripper of a bargin!
No more Sunday morning sleep-ins for you, now. It is obligatory for anyone with a chainsaw to be outdoors by 9am every Sunday attempting to start the thing for a good 45 minutes, even if it never actually goes.

That is followed by mowing the lawn, and then you can lapse into something a bit quieter, like washing the car with the radio on full bore.
Old Mar 19th 2004, 1:17 am
Badge

I reckon this guy doesn't get out much..
Attached Thumbnails I'm gonna cut you up, real bad......-chainsawman.jpg  

Old Mar 19th 2004, 4:33 am
BE Forum Addict

slowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud of

oh my god hevs do u have kids.....

i would be well scared if i was your child lol.....

my dad keeps saying he wants a gun. im like the day u get a gun is the day i move out...

i would be to scared incase i came home late one night and he is angry and shoots me as punishment.....lol... :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

monkey girl
x
Old Mar 20th 2004, 11:52 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

hiya hevs......
.....can i borrow it once you've finished with it?? I can think of several uses for it at the moment!!
Im well impressed.....all you need now is a pair of dungarees, some sexy shades and you'll look like one of those women on that blatantly sexist music video (song called satisfaction or something)

GirlPower!!!!!!!

sue
Old Mar 21st 2004, 9:15 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by steandleigh
Safety goggles - every sexy wood chopping girls fashion / safety essential!!!!
Hard hat with built in earmuffs, and a face mask. You'll need 'em!!! :scared:

I've cleared up quite a bit of deadwood, and made a lot of stakes to mark out roadsways, up on our property, so I know about branches banging on your head, and the noise these things make.....

One other thing - let the saw do the work. NEVER try to force it. If you do, they'll be calling you 'Stumpy', from then on!
Old Mar 21st 2004, 9:21 am
WBB

get a pair of those fibrous trousers that clog up the teeth of the saw if you accidentally cut into your leg....saves on a trip to casualty.

Old Mar 21st 2004, 10:29 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by downunderpom
they'll be calling you 'Stumpy', from then on!
I get called that anyway, due to my shortness
Old Mar 21st 2004, 10:32 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
hiya hevs......
.....can i borrow it once you've finished with it?? I can think of several uses for it at the moment!!
Im well impressed.....all you need now is a pair of dungarees, some sexy shades and you'll look like one of those women on that blatantly sexist music video (song called satisfaction or something)

GirlPower!!!!!!!

sue
Now now sue, this is a serious tool and not to be used in acts of wanton savagery, well not before i've had my turn anyway

Got some sexy shades and I have some tie dyed dungies, do they count??
Old Mar 21st 2004, 3:05 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Oh Blimey!!:scared: :scared: :scared:
Attached Thumbnails I'm gonna cut you up, real bad......-chainsaws-cover.jpg  
Old Mar 21st 2004, 9:16 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Be afraid :scared:
Old Mar 21st 2004, 10:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB
get a pair of those fibrous trousers that clog up the teeth of the saw if you accidentally cut into your leg....saves on a trip to casualty.

Listen to WBB Hev... those chainsaws are bloomin dangerous... I would highly recommend getting some professional training before you use it... quick girl!

BTW Will Poll get me a typing Tazzy when I hit 2K? Nearly there!
Old Mar 21st 2004, 10:44 pm
WBB

pret a porter

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.