Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I'm going to organise another sunshine coast meet anyone up for it ??

I'm going to organise another sunshine coast meet anyone up for it ??

Old Jun 8th 2004, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold
Wink I'm going to organise another sunshine coast meet anyone up for it ??

As it was Mothers Day last time, and I know when going into the fudge kitchen that more people would have come if that was not the case.

Just put your names down here if you fancy coming along then I will pick a date etc if there is enough interest. Maybe on a Saturday so one can have a couple of sherries

Love c x
Old Jun 8th 2004, 11:17 am
mick n cheryl

Hi Carrianne

when you thinking of having the meet? we are going down to Brissie and surrounds for a week or so 26th June onwards for a holiday, so will make one in if its around then

Mick n Cheryl

Old Jun 10th 2004, 5:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

Anyone else,

Hi guys,

Just seeing what interest we get first. Maybe the 23rd of July ?
Old Jun 10th 2004, 6:24 am
Forum Regular

ianp will become famous soon enoughianp will become famous soon enough

Hi,

we are due to fly out on the 27th of July for a month ,
we will be renting a house in Coolum ,It would be great to meet up with fellow expats.

We have 3 children, 15,13 and 10 the oldest one isnt too sure about emigrating but the others two seem keen enough.

So if the meet up was any time after we arrive we would like to meet you all.

Ian & Kath
Old Jun 10th 2004, 6:53 am
Forum Regular

Tapalinga is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I'm going to organise another sunshine coast meet anyone up for it ??

Hi Carrianne, we are a family of 3, son of 12yrs would like to meet up sometime, we live just north of Brissie, let us know when. July would be the best time for us as my other half is away at the end of June for 1 week. Chat soon. Angie

Originally posted by Carrianne
As it was Mothers Day last time, and I know when going into the fudge kitchen that more people would have come if that was not the case.

Just put your names down here if you fancy coming along then I will pick a date etc if there is enough interest. Maybe on a Saturday so one can have a couple of sherries

Love c x
Old Jun 10th 2004, 8:25 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

We would be happy to come along to another meet up, I can bring my flag again This time we can hang it somewhere more conspicuous.
Old Jun 10th 2004, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

Location: lived in halesworth in suffolk, now on the sunny coast qld
debreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to all
Default Re: I'm going to organise another sunshine coast meet anyone up for it ??

Originally posted by Carrianne

Love c x
hi we are in mountain creek nr mooloolaba,
we would love to meet up with you all . me debs, hubby kev ,sons nick 21 & louis 18 ,oh & laura louis's girlfriend will be here from england .
we are pretty easy so any date is fine ,
look forward to seeing you soon . xx debs
Old Jun 10th 2004, 10:09 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Yep, we'll probably be up for it.
Old Jun 10th 2004, 11:25 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Carrianne

Keep me posted on your dates and arrangements as we may be over July time.

footie x
Old Jun 10th 2004, 11:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

sounds good anymore please bounce to the top for us x
Old Jun 11th 2004, 8:11 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Old Jun 11th 2004, 8:11 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Bounce!!!
We might be able to come along again too - good day out last time!!
Old Jun 11th 2004, 10:54 am
Just Joined

hank is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: I'm going to organise another sunshine coast meet anyone up for it ??

Hi were a family of 7, been on the over here (peachester) for 2 years and would love to meet up with some Brits, let us Know where and when.
Old Jun 14th 2004, 1:01 am
Just Joined

sarn is an unknown quantity at this point

please keep us posted about date, time etc and we will be there
Sarn,Lee, Jade & Reece
Old Jun 14th 2004, 7:48 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Bounce!!!!

Just try and avoid it being the same weekend as the Brissie one, which looks like being July 19th

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.