Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

IM COMING HOME TO TOWNSVILLE......

IM COMING HOME TO TOWNSVILLE......

Old Sep 28th 2007, 1:16 pm
sullysdownunder

wayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to behold
Talking IM COMING HOME TO TOWNSVILLE......

OMG .....Its a long story but for those who know my story Mart has agreed to give it another go , im booking the flight back around the 01st Nov so i will be ready for the xmas get together ..................

Thankyou all for your support and listening to me and my moans , i am going to arrange a BBQ has a big

**************************THANKYOU**************** *************************************************

"thumbsup:

Last edited by wayne/kerrie; Sep 28th 2007 at 1:19 pm.
Old Sep 28th 2007, 1:50 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IM COMING HOME TO TOWNSVILLE......

Originally Posted by wayne/kerrie
OMG .....Its a long story but for those who know my story Mart has agreed to give it another go , im booking the flight back around the 01st Nov so i will be ready for the xmas get together ..................

Thankyou all for your support and listening to me and my moans , i am going to arrange a BBQ has a big

**************************THANKYOU**************** *************************************************

"thumbsup:
I don't know your story that well but you sound ecstatic...so thats brilliant

Hope it all works out well for you this time
Old Sep 28th 2007, 2:41 pm
sullysdownunder

wayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Issie , its been a long hard year so i hope now we can start living the dream

Originally Posted by Issie
I don't know your story that well but you sound ecstatic...so thats brilliant

Hope it all works out well for you this time
Old Sep 28th 2007, 2:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

on a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud of

about time some came out with some good positive news,

getting too much like "Sky News " on here
Old Sep 28th 2007, 8:25 pm
sullysdownunder

yeap

It feels great putting a positive thread on here , Ive been so excited all day , telling everyone I'm now exhausted ha ha

Originally Posted by on a mission
about time some came out with some good positive news,

getting too much like "Sky News " on here

Last edited by wayne/kerrie; Sep 28th 2007 at 8:54 pm.
Old Sep 28th 2007, 8:42 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

OMG are you for real?

You'd better fill me in girl

Really, really happy for you and keeping fingers crossed it all works out with Mart this time
Old Sep 28th 2007, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

on a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud of

yeah and we play the aussies next week in the ruggers

come on....I love the comp
Old Sep 28th 2007, 9:11 pm
sullysdownunder

Thanks Julie , fingers crossed this time cause if there is going to be a next time it will be for good

ive emailed you

kez xxxxxxxx

Originally Posted by The A Team
OMG are you for real?

You'd better fill me in girl

Really, really happy for you and keeping fingers crossed it all works out with Mart this time
Old Sep 29th 2007, 3:34 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

great news - you sound really excited, and Nov 1st will come round so quick
Old Sep 29th 2007, 11:15 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Kez.
Is Mart your dog ?
Old Sep 29th 2007, 11:36 am
sullysdownunder

No his my 15 yrs old son

Originally Posted by Bix
Hey Kez.
Is Mart your dog ?
Old Sep 30th 2007, 10:33 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wayne/kerrie
No his my 15 yrs old son

Do you think being back in the UK changed his mind in that he sees Aus in a different perspective now ?
Old Sep 30th 2007, 12:14 pm
sullysdownunder

ABSOLUTLY , I tried to get in back in school and got turned down by several schools here and he has the option in Townsville to do an apprenticeship for mechanic with Tony Ireland wow ....and his mates had moved on some got girlfriends and part time jobs , no one is going out due to the weather .

He is not 100% about coming back but he is willing to try it again so we cant ask no more from him , I'm proud of him it has not been a easy year for him

kez x

Originally Posted by Bix
Do you think being back in the UK changed his mind in that he sees Aus in a different perspective now ?
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:23 am
BE Enthusiast

sals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to all

Hey Kez,
I'm so pleased to hear you're on your way back. Tell Mart to keep the faith things will work out. I'm sure he'll be telling A in a few months all the places to go and things to do and how great it is
We'll see you in January with a BBQ and one or more drinks.
Take care
sal
Old Oct 15th 2007, 1:44 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

see you when you get back
xx