Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Im a celebrity.........''groan''

Im a celebrity.........''groan''

Old Dec 2nd 2003, 7:17 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Im a celebrity.........''groan''

Oh my god....its that time of year again.
'parently the powers in tv are starting to compile the list of d list celebs who will appear on Im a celebrity get me out of here (shoot me more like) in January.
god help new south wales.....!!!
They have lined up Jordan, Jodie Marsh, Kerry McFadden, LInsy Dawn MacKensie.....anyone see a pattern yet? for old trout value they have Jennie Bond .....
For the laydeeez they have...Johnny rotten, Sid Owen, Stan Colleymore, Shane Lynch, James Hewitt and Shaun Williamson.
Now before you all get excited this apparently isnt the final list.....yeah right, I can just see Jordan(realnamekatieprice) and the other bags of old spanners living rough in the Aussie jungle for a fortnight!!!!!!!

What a load of crap....!!

:scared:
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 7:19 pm
WBB

Default Re: Im a celebrity.........''groan''

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
Oh my god....its that time of year again.
'parently the powers in tv are starting to compile the list of d list celebs who will appear on Im a celebrity get me out of here (shoot me more like) in January.
god help new south wales.....!!!
They have lined up Jordan, Jodie Marsh, Kerry McFadden, LInsy Dawn MacKensie.....anyone see a pattern yet? for old trout value they have Jennie Bond .....
For the laydeeez they have...Johnny rotten, Sid Owen, Stan Colleymore, Shane Lynch, James Hewitt and Shaun Williamson.
Now before you all get excited this apparently isnt the final list.....yeah right, I can just see Jordan(realnamekatieprice) and the other bags of old spanners living rough in the Aussie jungle for a fortnight!!!!!!!

What a load of crap....!!

:scared:
the show should be called

"my career is down the pan and i will do anything for publicity"

Old Dec 2nd 2003, 7:23 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by welshboybilly

I agree!!
I dont usually get het up about tv programmes, but this one is just the absolute pits. Not a Big Brother fan either.......there is something that is just too voyeuristic about these programmes....they make my skin crawl..!!!
Society has gone down the pan!!!!!!!!!

Sue:scared:

ps just thought I had better add this isnt an attack on anyones viewing habits or anything like that!!
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 7:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

The only remotely interesting name amongst that list was that of " Johnny Rotten ".

God save the queen.................

And god save those who choose to go camping with him!!!!!!
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 8:09 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by welshboybilly

Hmmmm, this show sounds a lot like one we had here.... Same types in there, if they're like you describe!

Also I've never heard of most of the ones you've mentioned. Johnny Rotten rings a bell (singer?) and Jordan (a model?)
I guess this says it all though
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 8:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

January you say :PARTY: :PARTY: yeah I wont have to suffer it then, that has cheered me up a bit!
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Edens Landing, half way between Brisbane and Gold coast
Paul&Ann-Marie will become famous soon enough

phil tuffnell thoroughly deserved to win the last one.

it's supposed to be REALITY tv, but due to the fact EVERYONE knows there's a camera pointed at them it fails miserably.

Paul