Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I'm a celeb - Where is it?

Wikiposts

I'm a celeb - Where is it?

Old Nov 28th 2005, 11:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: I'm a celeb - Where is it?

40 mins from Byron Bay !! so I've heard, but can't remember from who or were, so could well be just a dream but trying to get my posts up!!
Old Nov 29th 2005, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

little miss c is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: I'm a celeb - Where is it?

We were in Coolangatta last year when it was being filmed, and the film crew where staying in the same hotel as us and drinking in the same surf club, no luxury hotels for them!
Old Nov 29th 2005, 7:14 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandi248
Apparently it's filmed near a place called Murwillumbah, which is North NSW not far from the Queensland border and 400 odd Aussie are involved in making the show although most Australians know nothing about it! so says my husband.
the camp is in the Uki mountains near Murwillumba. We've google earthed it!
Old Nov 29th 2005, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

Greg, Michele and Bella is a jewel in the roughGreg, Michele and Bella is a jewel in the roughGreg, Michele and Bella is a jewel in the roughGreg, Michele and Bella is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Carkedit
Seriously..nope...its in northern NSW
Why is the only mention in the credits for Tourism Queensland?