Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I'm in the Big Brother House!!!!!!

I'm in the Big Brother House!!!!!!

Old May 8th 2005, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice
Default I'm in the Big Brother House!!!!!!

Well, not me personally, but someone called Logan's in there! I'm sorry to all those that hate reality shows etc...in which case you shouldn't be reading this thread!

Anyway, I miss Davina, but Greta's ok...except for her Dr Spock's eyebrows! I'm addicted and it's only been on for an hour ...the format's different to UK, esp. as it's on for 3 1/2 months!! Mr Logan says
Old May 8th 2005, 10:41 am
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: I'm in the Big Brother House!!!!!!

Originally Posted by logan
Well, not me personally, but someone called Logan's in there! I'm sorry to all those that hate reality shows etc...in which case you shouldn't be reading this thread!

Anyway, I miss Davina, but Greta's ok...except for her Dr Spock's eyebrows! I'm addicted and it's only been on for an hour ...the format's different to UK, esp. as it's on for 3 1/2 months!! Mr Logan says
Greta is a grade A munter! How old is she - she looks about 60!!! We think Gianna's gonna win - she's easy on the eye

R
Old May 8th 2005, 10:53 am
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by samnrob2
Greta is a grade A munter! How old is she - she looks about 60!!! We think Gianna's gonna win - she's easy on the eye

R
I've got it!!! Great looks like 'Predator' (from the movies!)
Old May 8th 2005, 11:03 am
BE Enthusiast

logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

I've got it!!! Great looks like 'Predator' (from the movies!)
so many of these girls are sooo up themselves!!! I like Dean...i think
Old May 8th 2005, 11:07 am
Prisoner of Her Majesty

Looks like Rob's got some competition for Sam's attentions now that Hotdogs in the house!!! What sort of name is Hotdog - I've already explained to Sam that he must be gay, so she'll have to make do with me!! lol
Rob
Old May 8th 2005, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Looks like Rob's got some competition for Sam's attentions now that Hotdogs in the house!!! What sort of name is Hotdog - I've already explained to Sam that he must be gay, so she'll have to make do with me!! lol
Rob
well having looked at the tv guide, Andy's just told me that Logan's the only guy who's not listed as going in to the house...so looks like he/me's the imposter!! Come on guys there must be more addicts out there...!!!
Old May 8th 2005, 11:29 am
Prisoner of Her Majesty

well having looked at the tv guide, Andy's just told me that Logan's the only guy who's not listed as going in to the house...so looks like he/me's the imposter!! Come on guys there must be more addicts out there...!!!
Look's like there's two logans - nice twist....and it looks like there's only you me and Sam that love BB!!! Bugger all else on oz tv!
Old May 8th 2005, 11:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Look's like there's two logans - nice twist....and it looks like there's only you me and Sam that love BB!!! Bugger all else on oz tv!
they're all watching the 7th episode of CSI now!!

yes like the Logan twist....god I'm good...I mean BB's good!
the other addicts will join in later!
Old May 8th 2005, 1:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Madhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the rough

Sad to admit but im another BB Nut!! Dean and hotdog's pretty cute so they get my vote so far Michaels laff will do my head in i think!
1st time ive watched tv since we arrived 2 months ago!!!
Old May 8th 2005, 11:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

Yep I watched it last night too.

I think this one's going to be quite good compared to the last one anyway.

Can't wait for the twins to change roles. Should be a laugh
Old May 9th 2005, 1:50 am
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute

Yup! Must admit I was glued to it too! Bugger all else of Oz TV of interest - unless of course it clashes with Desparate Housewives - then I'll be annoyed! But 3.5 months!!! That's a long time! (Tried desperately to get work on BB but was too late and they had all their positions filled! Bugger - it's filmed about 4 mins from where we live too!) Still - looks a bit more interesting than the UK one! I think the "Lara Croft" should win - she's pretty cool! Interesting to see that all the women hate women! Wonder if this is a ploy from BB or if women generally just don't trust/like women! HMMM! (I must admit - my best mate is a bloke! Funny to see that parents outside school in Oz are just as "cleeky" as back in UK!)
Old May 9th 2005, 2:42 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

The only thing with BB in this country is us lot over here on the west coast get it after you on the East.

Watched it last night and can see myself getting into it but I really do not like that Greta woman, she is a really crap presenter. Alson a bit more dificult to get addicted here as there is no E4 24 hr streaming

anyway can I ask that when nominations/evections happen you dont spill the news over here and ruin it for us.

Kala
Old May 9th 2005, 2:43 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JayDeee
The only thing with BB in this country is us lot over here on the west coast get it after you on the East.

Watched it last night and can see myself getting into it but I really do not like that Greta woman, she is a really crap presenter. Alson a bit more dificult to get addicted here as there is no E4 24 hr streaming

anyway can I ask that when nominations/evections happen you dont spill the news over here and ruin it for us.

Kala
OH my gid just realized there is also no DERMOT and BBLB god that man is lovely
Old May 9th 2005, 3:00 am
BE Enthusiast

RichS will become famous soon enough

I drew one of the fellas in the office sweep, and I'm pretty happy about that - given the bulk of the people daft enough to waste money voting will be girls of a certain (very) young age, the chances of a fella winning are way better.

Gretal Killeen really is a shambles on legs. She looked like the wicked witch of the north last night. When you hear her going on you have to conclude that she has a massive problem with delusions of adequacy.

She becomes more irritating as the thing goes on when she quite clearly has favourites and tries to subvert peoples voting intentions.
Old May 9th 2005, 7:40 am
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

yes its sooo wired not having dermot and divina, and the georgie naratter man who says..."day twenty eight in the big brother ouse..........." I love it anyway, the 2 logans is a great idea, but one of the logana has a scar and the other doesnt, they might cotton on????

Im gonna be hooked to this anyway....

Where is it filmed at then?

laura
x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.