Reload this Page >

Im back and "thank you!!!"

Wikiposts

Im back and "thank you!!!"

Old Jul 31st 2003, 7:29 am
happy bunny!!

teresa.c is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Im back and "thank you!!!"

Ok, after a month or so away from here (I got fed up with all the crap and needed a rest!!) I have returned with renewed vigour!!! Every thread I have read tonight has been either interesting, funny, very very useful or all 3!! Thank you everyone!! My faith has been restored! I have actually had a good time tonight reading the threads on here and its gotta be the first time in ages that I havent logged off feeling dejected, despondent and just plain peed off.
I have been smiling away to myself and I have actually had a bit of a giggle, sad but true!!

How long it will last is anyones guess!!!

It may just be the fact that I have taken time out, and all the crap is still here, I can just deal with it better!!

But just a tip for anyone who is fed up with it all, have a few weeks away from it!!! You know what they say, "A rest is as good as a change!!"
Old Jul 31st 2003, 8:19 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back! Things have got a little silly around here the last few days - have you seen the hamster and the cassowary? They fitted in nicely alongside the petrol prices and moans about the weather...and as for those friendly little spiders..... maybe I'm just in overdrive and have had 2 many beers, but there have been a good few laughs round here lately. And here we go for another night of fun and games.........!!!!
Old Jul 31st 2003, 9:42 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Teresa, Welcome home!! Good to have you back. Things have been quite good on here over the last few days.

p.s. Have a laugh and guess what my funky new avatar is doing?!
Old Jul 31st 2003, 1:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

terryg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Im back and "thank you!!!"

Great to have you back

Old Jul 31st 2003, 1:28 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by teresa.c
Ok, after a month or so away from here (I got fed up with all the crap and needed a rest!!) I have returned with renewed vigour!!! Every thread I have read tonight has been either interesting, funny, very very useful or all 3!! Thank you everyone!! My faith has been restored! I have actually had a good time tonight reading the threads on here and its gotta be the first time in ages that I havent logged off feeling dejected, despondent and just plain peed off.
I have been smiling away to myself and I have actually had a bit of a giggle, sad but true!!

How long it will last is anyones guess!!!

It may just be the fact that I have taken time out, and all the crap is still here, I can just deal with it better!!

But just a tip for anyone who is fed up with it all, have a few weeks away from it!!! You know what they say, "A rest is as good as a change!!"

Must say if you cannot deal with a forum how will you stand up to immigration?

Old Aug 1st 2003, 7:44 am
happy bunny!!

teresa.c is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Must say if you cannot deal with a forum how will you stand up to immigration?

I view this forum like I view having a night in with some friends, or going down the pub with some mates I havent seen for a while. A chance to catch up, have a bit of gossip, maybe get a different perspective on a problem, ask some advice, and maybe indulge ina bit of a banter with like minded people on my wavelength. If anyone is disrespectful, aggressive, abusive or just plain rude, I stay away from them for a bit, which is just what I have done with this. Im very particular with the company I keep, and its my choice if I want to listen to the crap or not. Sometimes I do, sometimes I dont. Sometimes I just get bored.
Its the same with this forum. I can deal with it PB, quite well in fact, I just chose not to. I get enough abuse at work, I dont need it in my social life when I am trying to relax and chill out. Especially not in my own home, which is where everyone on this forum is, in my kitchen as it goes! But as I said, I have taken a break and Im back, refreshed and ready to take anything that anyone throws at me. I will just decide at the time if its worth my while answering.
Old Aug 1st 2003, 7:48 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Woah! You're on dangerous ground there. You didn't mention the price of petrol or bread. Alex will be on your case in a minute or twoi...
Old Aug 1st 2003, 11:32 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

I view this forum like I view having a night in with some friends, or going down the pub with some mates I havent seen for a while. A chance to catch up, have a bit of gossip, maybe get a different perspective on a problem, ask some advice, and maybe indulge ina bit of a banter with like minded people on my wavelength. If anyone is disrespectful, aggressive, abusive or just plain rude, I stay away from them for a bit, which is just what I have done with this. Im very particular with the company I keep, and its my choice if I want to listen to the crap or not. Sometimes I do, sometimes I dont. Sometimes I just get bored.
Its the same with this forum. I can deal with it PB, quite well in fact, I just chose not to. I get enough abuse at work, I dont need it in my social life when I am trying to relax and chill out. Especially not in my own home, which is where everyone on this forum is, in my kitchen as it goes! But as I said, I have taken a break and Im back, refreshed and ready to take anything that anyone throws at me. I will just decide at the time if its worth my while answering.
Well put theresa, and welcome back.
Old Aug 3rd 2003, 11:29 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

The head in the sand trick then girl , just what every refugee should do , if you do not like it dont read it.
Stick to Aussie soaps they are more your style , real life is far to painful.

Old Aug 3rd 2003, 12:17 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by pommie bastard
The head in the sand trick then girl , just what every refugee should do , if you do not like it dont read it.
Stick to Aussie soaps they are more your style , real life is far to painful.

Stick your head in a bucket of beer twice and pull it out once, think that explains your "reality".
Old Aug 3rd 2003, 4:29 pm
Banned

Originally posted by Megalania
Stick your head in a bucket of beer twice and pull it out once, think that explains your "reality".
What type of beer not Aussie I take it.