Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Illawarra Coffee Morning - Tuesday 26th May

Illawarra Coffee Morning - Tuesday 26th May

Old May 8th 2009, 5:47 am
Forum Regular

carzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud of
Default Illawarra Coffee Morning - Tuesday 26th May

Hi everyone,

Coffee Morning - All Welcome
10am, Tuesday 26th May
Woonona RSL, corner of Princes Highway and Nicholson Road 2517

Newcomers welcome!

There is a play area at the RSL so little ones will have somewhere to play while we have a coffee and a chat.

If you would like to come please PM me

Caroline
Old May 18th 2009, 4:31 am
Forum Regular

carzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud ofcarzinoz has much to be proud of
Default Re: Illawarra Coffee Morning - Tuesday 26th May

Hi Julie,

Thanks for the PM. There's just the four of us for the meetup so far including one newbie who's not on here.

Looking forward to a catch up,

Carz
Old May 19th 2009, 3:49 pm
Just Joined

Meg27 has a brilliant futureMeg27 has a brilliant futureMeg27 has a brilliant futureMeg27 has a brilliant futureMeg27 has a brilliant futureMeg27 has a brilliant futureMeg27 has a brilliant future

wish I could come!

Only another 18 months to go.....

Have fun!
Old May 19th 2009, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Meg,

are you coming to this area?

Carz
Old May 22nd 2009, 12:37 pm
Just Joined

Meg27 has a brilliant futureMeg27 has a brilliant futureMeg27 has a brilliant futureMeg27 has a brilliant futureMeg27 has a brilliant futureMeg27 has a brilliant futureMeg27 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by carzinoz
Hi Meg,

are you coming to this area?

Carz
Hello,

Yes all going well we are hoping and praying that we will be in Kiama (ideally) by the end of 2010....

I hope you all have a lovely meet!

Meg
xx
Old May 23rd 2009, 1:58 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

South Coast NSW, best kept secret in the country.
Old May 23rd 2009, 11:32 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
South Coast NSW, best kept secret in the country.
Not now it's not
Old May 24th 2009, 6:34 am
Just Joined

abigail77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone,

I moved to the area 6 months ago and noticed with excitement today your meet up. I haven't met one brit yet, would be nice to be in touch with a few expats.

Unfortunately I work tue to friday so can't come this week. Maybe another time i could catch up with you?

I live in Helensburgh

Thanks

Abigail
Old May 24th 2009, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

Hi Abigail,

It's been a while since an Illawarra ex-pats meet has been posted on here but we have met up since the last one. We tend to text /email and get together that way...mostly the ladies having coffee. If you want to PM me your mobile number we could meet up for coffee another time.

Caroline
Old May 25th 2009, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

Hi everyone,

We're short on numbers today so we might have a change of venue. Looks like noone new can make it today and everyone else has my moby so if you come to the RSL and we've moved on please text me and I'll let you know where we are.

Thanks

Caroline
Old Jun 1st 2009, 3:44 am
Just Joined

Shellharbour is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everyone

I have been living in Shellharbour for 5 months and have not met an Expat yet, would love to get together have you got another coffee morning planned?

I have moved to the region and love it however as I work with my family and have found it hard to make friends - I sound sad now - but I am sure you guys will know that it is not easy esp when you are not meeting people through work and if you dont have children cant meet people at school gates!

Hope to hear from you

Tori
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 2:31 am
Forum Regular

Hi Tori,

You don't sound sad at all! Everyone is in the same boat when they move

I'm not on here much, just posted the coffee morning to see if there were any newcomers and I probably won't post another for a while, although there's a few of us so someone else might. But I'm always up for a coffee, I'll PM you.

Caroline