Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Ill repeat..any 1 fancy a nite out in PERTH !!

Ill repeat..any 1 fancy a nite out in PERTH !!

Old Aug 20th 2004, 2:36 pm
Forum Regular

bonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant future
Talking Ill repeat..any 1 fancy a nite out in PERTH !!

OK...how dumb am i....i posted this thread over an hour ago...im thinking,boring gits...no 1 wants a nite out..so i check.....and i only posted in the wrong forum :scared:
So here i go again...Ive been here 3 months and i am a mum of 2 children age 4 and 5(im 25!)and ive only been out once... and in need of a gud nite out.So i asked all my new friends if they fancy a good p..s up round perth City on the 10th Sept..They all ay YES!!! So if any females out there who r looking 4 a top nite out then pls come....we r gonna meet in Joondalup at about 7 iish and get a train in to the city...we will catch the last train back(about 12.30 ish ..i think) and those who want to carry on in the nite club can And those who need to get home ome can get a taxi or lift.....If u want us to meet u in the city we will......my moto is the more the merrier....
And for all u Males out there, mick is ready 4 a nite on the tiles....as he ant ad a nite out yet ,so pls get in touch as im sure he will be willing
Natasha and Mick...dying for a gud :beer
Old Aug 20th 2004, 2:45 pm
maggy

Default Re: Ill repeat..any 1 fancy a nite out in PERTH !!

Originally Posted by bonza69
OK...how dumb am i....i posted this thread over an hour ago...im thinking,boring gits...no 1 wants a nite out..so i check.....and i only posted in the wrong forum :scared:
So here i go again...Ive been here 3 months and i am a mum of 2 children age 4 and 5(im 25!)and ive only been out once... and in need of a gud nite out.So i asked all my new friends if they fancy a good p..s up round perth City on the 10th Sept..They all ay YES!!! So if any females out there who r looking 4 a top nite out then pls come....we r gonna meet in Joondalup at about 7 iish and get a train in to the city...we will catch the last train back(about 12.30 ish ..i think) and those who want to carry on in the nite club can And those who need to get home ome can get a taxi or lift.....If u want us to meet u in the city we will......my moto is the more the merrier....
And for all u Males out there, mick is ready 4 a nite on the tiles....as he ant ad a nite out yet ,so pls get in touch as im sure he will be willing

Would love to come but have Sirens birthday party the same weekend SORRY.

If you fancy a meet up with a bunch of nut jobs then e mail me and i will let you know where the next meet is.

Its usually every friday at 12 noon.

we have meets in each others homes and the only requirment is a cream cake and a mop to practice pole dancing lol

Old Aug 20th 2004, 2:51 pm
Forum Regular

bonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by maggy
Would love to come but have Sirens birthday party the same weekend SORRY.

If you fancy a meet up with a bunch of nut jobs then e mail me and i will let you know where the next meet is.

Its usually every friday at 12 noon.

we have meets in each others homes and the only requirment is a cream cake and a mop to practice pole dancing lol
Have i picked a bad weekend........Never mind....maybe ano ther time .....And i i was sopposed to go to simmones today... (i think Today)But ive been poorly all week. and only just read messages....but hey...im up 4 cake and pole dancing ha ha And i have a great mop
natasha
Old Aug 20th 2004, 2:53 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, so we have Siren's party on Saturday. That means Friday's free....

I could meet you on the train, get on at Glendalough
I'm 22 btw. There might be some others that might want to come(not British though, Aussie and Dutch....)

Oh, do you have anything to do this Sunday afternoon? If not, pm me!
Having a housewarming party, which will be also a expats meetup, also with Aussies, a Canadian and some Dutch. Including 4 people I've never met! Lol, it's gonna be hilarious! Especially if it rains!
And with the western derby on!

:scared:
Old Aug 20th 2004, 2:55 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Have i picked a bad weekend........Never mind....maybe ano ther time .....And i i was sopposed to go to simmones today... (i think Today)But ive been poorly all week. and only just read messages....but hey...im up 4 cake and pole dancing ha ha And i have a great mop
natasha
Today's was at Mairi's.
Sunday's at mine!
Hope your feeling better!!
Old Aug 20th 2004, 2:55 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simone
Ok, so we have Siren's party on Saturday. That means Friday's free....

I could meet you on the train, get on at Glendalough
I'm 22 btw. There might be some others that might want to come(not British though, Aussie and Dutch....)

Oh, do you have anything to do this Sunday afternoon? If not, pm me!
Having a housewarming party, which will be also a expats meetup, also with Aussies, a Canadian and some Dutch. Including 4 people I've never met! Lol, it's gonna be hilarious! Especially if it rains!
And with the western derby on!

:scared:
Does the Canuck have to come..... Brian
Old Aug 20th 2004, 2:56 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Sound good to me, PM me with the details please of where you will be cos I'll be coming in from the south. Can managed the city but if its Joondalup will have to pass cos it just too far to get a taxi (esp as will have to get a taxi back the next night from christina's party - 2 taxis in one weekend is too expensive even for me
Old Aug 20th 2004, 2:58 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Originally Posted by Siren
Huh? What? Huh?
Old Aug 20th 2004, 3:08 pm
maggy

Brian what is a canuck

AHHHHHHHHHHHH I Know its the latest karaoke machine hahahahahahah

Old Aug 20th 2004, 3:16 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Huh? What? Huh?

HAHAHAHAH a canuck is a Canadian

and she just slapped me :scared:
Old Aug 20th 2004, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

Talking Re: Ill repeat..any 1 fancy a nite out in PERTH !!

Ok...Maria...i can get a pick up 4 u..if its too far Or we can meet in the city....we r only goona meet 4 a quick drink any way then get straight off...ive never been to city so very much looking farward to it...(unless any 1 says different)I have pre natal and post natal pregnant Ladies,so i need to be kind So im up 4 ideas..And simone is the home party just women,as i have a hubby and 2 kidiies.... hope u can make Fri..the more the merrier...never been to city so in need of a guide we can meet up any were or we can pick up any were...not sure of areas,so pls tell me..Gonna ave to go soon,hubby ,thinks im addicted So i say yeah yeah..i need anther WINE love ha ha
Tasha
Ps ..if hubbys want a nite out then mick is free for a beer.. But not friday thats my nite..ha ha maybe the sat ??

Last edited by bonza69; Aug 20th 2004 at 3:26 pm.
Old Aug 20th 2004, 3:19 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

HAHAHAHAH a canuck is a Canadian

and she just slapped me :scared:
hehe, good one Christina!!!

Just realised, there's be 3 Canadians, can't forget our younger ppls!
Old Aug 20th 2004, 3:25 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Ok...Maria...i can get a pick up 4 u..if its too far Or we can meet in the city....we r only goona meet 4 a quick drink any way then get straight off...ive never been to city so very much looking farward to it...(unless any 1 says different)I have pre natal and post natal pregnant Ladies,so i need to be kind So im up 4 ideas..And simone is the home party just women,as i have a hubby and 2 kidiies....Im free sunday and much better thanks.. It wud be nice to come...only met english folk so far..I hope u can make Fri..the more the meerier..and as i say ..never been to city so in need of a guide we can meet up any were or we can pick up any were...not sure of areas,so pls tell me..Gonna ave to go soon,hubby ,thinks im addicted So i say yeah yeah..i need anther love wine love ha ha
Tasha
Ps ..if hubbys want a nite out then mick is free for a beer.. But not friday thats my nite..ha ha maybe the sat ??
Ok, to be clear, I think(!) we're talking Northbridge as city?
Heaps of places there been there once.

Natasha, bring hubby and kids, and own alcohol! All other drinks and foods will be catered for. Oh, I'll pm.
Old Aug 20th 2004, 3:27 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

..Gonna ave to go soon,hubby ,thinks im addicted So i say yeah yeah..i need anther love wine love ha ha
dont worry .. all the hubby's say that ... but we know that really we're just concerned that the correct info gets shared

More wine is always the answer
Old Aug 20th 2004, 3:31 pm

hehe, good one Christina!!!

Just realised, there's be 3 Canadians, can't forget our younger ppls!

Chelsea and Connor will be so pleased to know you remembered them

Christina

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.