Ikea in Perth

Old May 18th 2007, 10:40 am
you lucky, lucky b'stard!

tomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud of
Default Ikea in Perth

just found out there is an Ikea in Perth

ye ha!

http://cebas.ikea.com.au/Template2_o...&site_id=30010

I hope they are well stocked, I'll have a house to fill....
Old May 18th 2007, 11:12 am
Forum Regular

lissylee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ikea in Perth

They are in the process of building a bigger store. My friend loves ikea and visits every week
Old May 18th 2007, 11:22 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lissylee
They are in the process of building a bigger store. My friend loves ikea and visits every week
a bigger store to stock more shite
Old May 18th 2007, 11:31 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird

Exactly
Old May 18th 2007, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

annb has a brilliant futureannb has a brilliant futureannb has a brilliant futureannb has a brilliant futureannb has a brilliant futureannb has a brilliant future

the perth ikea is the 2nd smallest ikea in the world so i wouldnt get too excited!!!!
the new one isnt opening till 2008
Old May 18th 2007, 3:48 pm
Forum Regular

GreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really niceGreenTea is just really nice

Ikea is more of a hobby, you buy a 3D jigsaw take it home, attemp to build it, then discover there an important peice missing.
Old May 18th 2007, 8:51 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GreenTea
Ikea is more of a hobby, you buy a 3D jigsaw take it home, attemp to build it, then discover there an important peice missing.
Tell me about it [shudder]. Years ago bought a desk and a chest of drawers. Required numerous trips back to the shop until I had all the pieces required to put it together [shudder].

Gina
Old May 18th 2007, 10:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

NKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond repute

We bought a couple of sofas, two single beds and a sofa bed from IKEA Perth when we first arrived and I have to say that teh whole experience knocked teh crap out of any other shoppinge xperience here in Perth.

Sofas have been excellent - very comfortable, kept their shape and worn really well. Kids bed were great value - draws underneath (diva?) good build quality and comfortable - and very cheap.

Sofa bed - again great (not so sure about the aesthetics of this though!).

On one the beds we had a missing part, customer service were excellent- very friendly, didn't argue - and the next day a new part was delivered to the door.

In terms of product quality and customer service in my experience the only place which comes close here in Perth is Bunnings.
Old May 18th 2007, 11:13 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah. It's the biggest Ikea in the Southern Hemisphere. So will stock the biggest pile of shite in the Southern Hemisphere!
Old May 18th 2007, 11:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NKSK version 2
We bought a couple of sofas, two single beds and a sofa bed from IKEA Perth when we first arrived and I have to say that teh whole experience knocked teh crap out of any other shoppinge xperience here in Perth.

Sofas have been excellent - very comfortable, kept their shape and worn really well. Kids bed were great value - draws underneath (diva?) good build quality and comfortable - and very cheap.

Sofa bed - again great (not so sure about the aesthetics of this though!).

On one the beds we had a missing part, customer service were excellent- very friendly, didn't argue - and the next day a new part was delivered to the door.

In terms of product quality and customer service in my experience the only place which comes close here in Perth is Bunnings.

My thoughts exactly!! I have never had any problem with Ikea and absolutely love their designs. I was very disappointed with Ikea Perth though, it really is small, I was expecting to go in and spend the next hour or so browsing (yes hour!!) and was round it in about 20mins, it was a bad weather day and I only came out with a few nic nacs so the hour spent driving there for only 20mins inside and another hour drive back home was disappointing - roll on 2008!!!
p.s does anyone know where is the new store going to be please
S xx
Old May 18th 2007, 11:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

NKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond repute

There's a certain snob appeal in slating the place - you know - for the masses and all that.

We spent ages looking for sofas and tried them all - the dept stores, numerous ones along Scarb Beach Road, Harvey Norman - and for praticality (washable covers - good when you have two young kids), confort and value nothing came close.
Old May 18th 2007, 11:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

I dread going though. Haven't been for well over a year - and even so I'm still suffering.
Old May 19th 2007, 12:30 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Streaks
My thoughts exactly!! I have never had any problem with Ikea and absolutely love their designs. I was very disappointed with Ikea Perth though, it really is small, I was expecting to go in and spend the next hour or so browsing (yes hour!!) and was round it in about 20mins, it was a bad weather day and I only came out with a few nic nacs so the hour spent driving there for only 20mins inside and another hour drive back home was disappointing - roll on 2008!!!
p.s does anyone know where is the new store going to be please
S xx
Ellen Stirling Blvd, just off Scarborough Beach Rd near the Westfield Innaloo.
Old May 19th 2007, 1:29 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Ellen Stirling Blvd, just off Scarborough Beach Rd near the Westfield Innaloo.
Opening early next year.
Old May 19th 2007, 1:31 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by annb
the perth ikea is the 2nd smallest ikea in the world so i wouldnt get too excited!!!!
the new one isnt opening till 2008
Yes have to agree, i was quite disappointed with the size of it. Doesn't do Ikea justice.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.