Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Ignore me...I'm an irresponsible scumbag

Ignore me...I'm an irresponsible scumbag

Old Nov 18th 2004, 2:01 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ignore me...I'm an irresponsible scumbag

Please ignore what I may post on this site.

I have been called 'an irresponsible scumbag' on the Nursing forum (along with a few other insults) for giving advice to other nurses about migration.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...69#post1828869

Therefore take anything I say in future with a pinch of salt.

G
Old Nov 18th 2004, 2:03 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Ignore me...I'm an irresponsible scumbag

Originally Posted by Grayling

I have been called 'an irresponsible scumbag' on the Nursing forum (along with a few other insults) for giving advice to other nurses about migration.

G
Did someone speak?

I find your posts very entertaining for the record G.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 2:07 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

G

Read the post mate. Don't worry about it. Some people really just need to chill out. Imagine her in a real drama.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 2:27 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

G

God Grayling!

I just read the post...what a stupid old bint...just ignore her! She clearly has some 'issues' she needs to work on.....such as manners, for starters! Dont stress and stay on here with us!

Lucy
x
Old Nov 18th 2004, 2:28 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Dont worry .Girlfriend regulary calls me that.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 2:28 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

G

Probably a hairy old troll anyway!
Old Nov 18th 2004, 2:41 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

G

Awwhh G, Shes the one with the problem,dont take any notice

As far as im concerned-Your a gent !!

Donna.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 2:42 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your support everyone.

I can usually give as good as I get and maybe should not have put this thread on. The thing is I don't know what I am supposed to have done wrong.
All I have tried to do is pass on is the bit of knowledge I have gained from my experience and from this site.

I just am Gobsmacked at the personal insults for simply doing what we all are ie. sharing experiences.

G
Old Nov 18th 2004, 2:51 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for your support everyone.

I can usually give as good as I get and maybe should not have put this thread on. The thing is I don't know what I am supposed to have done wrong.
All I have tried to do is pass on is the bit of knowledge I have gained from my experience and from this site.

I just am Gobsmacked at the personal insults for simply doing what we all are ie. sharing experiences.

G
That's the problem with trying to be honest, helpful and sharing personal experiences ... you feel it more when some shit throws it back at you.

Hence the reason some people hide behind the "anonymity" of the internet and invent totally new personalities ... I guess. Either that or they are just sick.

There's wave after wave of bad attitude out there. Some of it's entertaining shite though.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 2:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Just read the thread. I don't think anything you said was misleading. I didn't understand it however not being a nurse. That person needs to get out more. She is a TROLL (seems to be the word of the month). What really annoys me is that people like that will prevent people from giving valuable veiws and information. This is an open forum. Advice is given, sometimes incorrectly, mostly good. As long as you do your homework on any advice given you should be ok. Keep on posting.

Jo
Old Nov 18th 2004, 3:16 pm
Cheeky

Hi G,

Just read the thread, take no notice chuck, they are prob having a bad day and tried to take it out on you.

I agree with Jo it ruins it for any genuine posters as it is very intimidating and off-putting reading stuff like that. Not nice at all. Im sorry you got that thrown at you, you didnt deserve it.

Anyway keep on posting, we like em, your advice and opinons are valued.

Cheeky

Old Nov 18th 2004, 3:27 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Keep posting G. Doing a good job.

Oh and I can say this cos I am female, but whoa betide any man saying it - she probably has PMT - run for cover
Old Nov 18th 2004, 3:28 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

I have been called 'an irresponsible scumbag'
Ooer Mrs, and a braggard too!

(Actually being fastidious here, because it's spelt braggart. She hasn't been reading her beano then otherwise she'd have known the correct spelling).

What a *it!!!

You've given me some great advice G so carry on as you are, nowt as queer as folk....

D D (can I put my thesaurus down now please?... it's heavy! )
Old Nov 18th 2004, 3:29 pm
Gee of the Bee Member

Beegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really nice

Whoa I have been thinking of wandering in to the different bits of the forum but I think I'll give the nurses a miss.....It nice and safe in the lounge
Old Nov 18th 2004, 3:38 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beegee
Whoa I have been thinking of wandering in to the different bits of the forum but I think I'll give the nurses a miss.....It nice and safe in the lounge
Geez, if you value your life, step away from the lounge!! They'll eat you alive over there. :scared: (ah but perchance that was your point - if you're not as subtle as a sledge hammer I'm afraid it goes straight over my noggin!).

D D

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.