Ignore Him

Old Aug 27th 2002, 3:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Grub is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Ignore Him

Ref: PB

If we all ignore him he will go away. People like Pommie bastard thrive (sadly) on the relative notoriety a site like this affords him. (let's face it he's hardly heading for a front page slot on Hello!") I would suggest that responding to him be banned and a few more sites like Helena's pursued.

Anyone had any news from the HC recently

Yours in desperation

Nibbles

PSPicture of me first night i arrive in Perth(here's hoping)!!
Attached Thumbnails Ignore Him-edina.jpg  
Old Aug 28th 2002, 1:37 am
Pam

Default Re: Ignore Him

NickyTurner <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...Ref: PB

If we all ignore him he will go away. People like Pommie bastard thrive (sadly) on
the relative notoriety a site like this affords him. (let's face it he's hardly
heading for a front page slot on Hello!") I would suggest that responding to him be
banned and a few more sites like Helena's pursued. Anyone had any news from the HC
recently Yours in desperation Nibbles
PSPicture of me first night i arrive in Perth(here's hoping)!!

Hi Nicky,

With all due respect.....you are just proving my point....which is as follows >>

Hi guys, I am of the opinion that there are always two sides to a story. How can we
debate on an issue without having any real opposition ? As an Australian I find it
sad and scary that so many people would prefer to hear only good things about
Australia....pretending the bad things dont exist doesnt make them go away, only
makes you ignorant. Its true, most Australians are not that bothered about anything
outside of Aussie, fact is though, the world is getting smaller, and this xenophobic
attitude will only make Australia go backwards. Face it, Australia is not the best
place to live on the planet, it is just another place, and it has good points and bad
points like everywhere. We cant make the bad things go away by surrounding ourselves
with people who will only agree with our own opinions....that is not progress....its
stagnation. A discussion is based on two different points of view, and the answer
lies in the middle....! As an Australian I value the points of others, and i am under
no illusion about the state of this country, unfortunatly, the same cannot be said
for everyone.

now lets have some real discussion......

thanx Pam.

Old Aug 28th 2002, 4:08 am
Misterbean

Go for it Pam and Nicky - you both make sense. As a 'skip' I have a feeling that "PB"
could be 'not English'. Also believe he and his style was around this news group
before - maybe a couple of raids using another name - though it's a while ago now -
maybe 18 months plus. I envy him - must be so comfortable to be right - and to be a
perfect anal-ist of public perceptions.

Old Aug 28th 2002, 4:31 am
BE Enthusiast

onlyme is an unknown quantity at this point

BLIMEY FOLKS !!! GIVE THE POMMIE BASTARD BASHING A BREAK !!!! PLEASE !!!!!
Old Aug 28th 2002, 9:51 am
Chris

"Pam" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected] om...
    > Hi Nicky,

Hi Pam,

With all due respect, go and look up the word "troll" on a Usenet FAQ, then come back
and flush what you wrote down the toilet. Yes, your post makes sense when talking
about reasonable people who don't act like idiots, but in this case, PB spends his
time shit-stirring. If you read his posts (it's actually quite tough, seeing they
bear little resemblence to English) and honestly think he deserves respect, then
there's something seriously missing "upstairs".

Chris

> With all due respect.....you are just proving my point....which is as
follows >>

Old Aug 28th 2002, 10:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Grub is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Ignore Him

Thank you Chris- thought i was going mad this morning when i opened Pam's mail. Like Pam, i also welcome healthy disucssions but PB has nothing positive nor contrcutive to add to anything. I do feel that he is purely using this site as some form of masturbatory tool.

Had an update from our agent via email (too chicken to phone me!)- and guess what, HC are processing 18th April'ish applicationsand therefore wont give us (end May) any hope whatsoever.

Keep smiling

nibbles
xx
With all due respect, go and look up the word "troll" on a Usenet FAQ, then come back
and flush what you wrote down the toilet. Yes, your post makes sense when talking
about reasonable people who don't act like idiots, but in this case, PB spends his
time shit-stirring. If you read his posts (it's actually quite tough, seeing they
bear little resemblence to English) and honestly think he deserves respect, then

Chris

follows >>
[/QUOTE]
Old Aug 28th 2002, 6:04 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

hey Nicky,how dja post a pic
Attached Images  
Old Aug 28th 2002, 6:05 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

Oh'like that
Old Aug 28th 2002, 6:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

SuzeM is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by baldbutts:
So.......which ones you BaldyBum?
Sue
Old Aug 28th 2002, 6:44 pm
huge,throbbing member

Originally posted by SueandIan:

So.......which ones you BaldyBum?
Sue

the one who's not wiped properly
:scared:
Old Aug 28th 2002, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

the one who's not wiped properly
:scared:
EEEEEUUUUUUUUUWWWWWWWW, should have expected that from YOU!
Sue
Old Aug 28th 2002, 7:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Juls is an unknown quantity at this point

I bet Baldbutts is the one with his kegs round his ankles ???
What do ya say...

I only wished it was a frontal pic (me being me norm again)

"MORE MORE"

I say (better than whinging poms)!!!!

Old Aug 28th 2002, 9:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Juls:

I bet Baldbutts is the one with his kegs round his ankles ???
What do ya say...

I only wished it was a frontal pic (me being me norm again)

"MORE MORE"

I say (better than whinging poms)!!!!

Yes, probably was him Juls, he was only walking past and he had to drop em and get in on the picture!
Sue
Old Aug 29th 2002, 1:44 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Chris:
"Pam" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected] om...
    > Hi Nicky,

Hi Pam,

Chris

follows >>
Meet an Australian and you think I am an idoit?

ONE day next month a convicted terrorist by the name of Jack van Tongeren will walk through the gates of Karnet Prison Farm and back into the community from which he was banished 12 years ago for a string of hate crimes, including arson, wilful damage and assault.

Mr van Tongeren was actually sentenced to 18 years jail but will benefit from the soon-to-be-abolished automatic remission provisions that allowed his sentence to be cut by one-third.

His departure from the scene in 1990 ended an ugly period in Perth during which members of his group, the Australian Nationalist Movement, conducted a racist campaign directed mainly against Asian immigrants. Their "Asians Out" posters were once a common sight on light posts and other public places.

The ANM was an odd outfit made up largely of looneys and misfits with Rambo delusions and one never knew whether to be alarmed by its sinister intentions or amused by its bumbling Keystone Kops-type antics.

A curious thing about Mr van Tongeren's anti-Asian obsession is that it transpired that he is himself of Eurasian ancestry. His father was Javanese.

The following letter is addressed to Mr van Tongeren in the hope that it will assist with his rehabilitation and re-integration into the community:
Old Aug 29th 2002, 2:34 am
Forum Regular

pommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant futurepommiesheila has a brilliant future

Sorry guys, you should let Pommie Bastard tell his side of the story. I've now been in Australia for just 4 months, and unfortunately a lot of what Pommie Bastard says is very true. I love Australia for the following reasons:-

1. The Weather
2. The beaches
3. The fact that I can afford a huge house on 1.5 acres
with a lovely swimming pool
4. The children are happy in a good school
5. The Weather
6. Feeling "safer" - less crime where we live, anyway
7. The more relaxed way of life

HOWEVER, I HATE Australia for the following reasons:

1. The "couldn't give a XXXX about anyone else" Aussie
attitude which I have unfortunately come across all
too often in my short time here.

2. The "Americanisation" of the place ( too many
instances to list here)

3. The "anti-Pom" feelings - yes they DO exist - I went
for a job interview which was SO racist I could hardly
believe they were saying some of the things (e.g. Well I suppose we can just about forgive your accent was the mildest and only comment I would want to post here)

4. The way people say they'll a) do something b) be somewhere etc. and then never do it or turn up (god this is so frustrating when you're trying to start up your own business here)

So anyway, that's my 5 cents worth - I am not giving up yet, but unfortunately there are a lot more bad things than I had imagined - I didn't come over with rose-tinted specs, but I am definitely having more trouble with adjusting than I thought. (And no, I'm not homesick for the UK, just a bit cheesed off with the Aussie attitudes).

Pommie Sheila
5. The form-filling, petty minded bureacracy of everything
I wouldn't have believed anywhere could be worse than the UK but believe me, IT IS.

Originally posted by pommie bastard:

Meet an Australian and you think I am an idoit?

ONE day next month a convicted terrorist by the name of Jack van Tongeren will walk through the gates of Karnet Prison Farm and back into the community from which he was banished 12 years ago for a string of hate crimes, including arson, wilful damage and assault.

Mr van Tongeren was actually sentenced to 18 years jail but will benefit from the soon-to-be-abolished automatic remission provisions that allowed his sentence to be cut by one-third.

His departure from the scene in 1990 ended an ugly period in Perth during which members of his group, the Australian Nationalist Movement, conducted a racist campaign directed mainly against Asian immigrants. Their "Asians Out" posters were once a common sight on light posts and other public places.

The ANM was an odd outfit made up largely of looneys and misfits with Rambo delusions and one never knew whether to be alarmed by its sinister intentions or amused by its bumbling Keystone Kops-type antics.

A curious thing about Mr van Tongeren's anti-Asian obsession is that it transpired that he is himself of Eurasian ancestry. His father was Javanese.

The following letter is addressed to Mr van Tongeren in the hope that it will assist with his rehabilitation and re-integration into the community:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.