Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

If you want to be a teacher - some info

If you want to be a teacher - some info

Old Jun 20th 2006, 9:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Bert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb If you want to be a teacher - some info

Me again,

Also found this link. I am currently working for Central Queensland TAFE and doing the Certificate IV in Teaching and Assessment - mind you they are paying me to study the certificate! If you have industry experience and would like to teach, and you are moving to / living in this area of Queensland, then this might be an option for you....

S

http://www.cqtafe.com/jobs/teachers/Default.htm
Old Jun 21st 2006, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

davyboy is a jewel in the roughdavyboy is a jewel in the roughdavyboy is a jewel in the roughdavyboy is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Re: If you want to be a teacher - some info

[hi there ive just followed your link to the TAFE website for teachers, im looking to emigrate to oz as a teacher (newly qualified) in catering/vocational do you need a vise before applying and skills assessment?
any help would be hugely appreciated
Peace n that
Dave

Also found this link. I am currently working for Central Queensland TAFE and doing the Certificate IV in Teaching and Assessment - mind you they are paying me to study the certificate! If you have industry experience and would like to teach, and you are moving to / living in this area of Queensland, then this might be an option for you....

S

http://www.cqtafe.com/jobs/teachers/Default.htm[/QUOTE]
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 7:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Bert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If you want to be a teacher - some info

[QUOTE=davyboy][hi there ive just followed your link to the TAFE website for teachers, im looking to emigrate to oz as a teacher (newly qualified) in catering/vocational do you need a vise before applying and skills assessment?
any help would be hugely appreciated
Peace n that
Dave

Hi Dave,

Sorry, not sure on that. I don't think TAFE sponsor folk to come out so I guess you would need a visa before they would offer any employment. Mebe someone else on expats might have more info!

S