Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

If you dont love it leave

If you dont love it leave

Old Aug 4th 2006, 1:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

wintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to all
Default If you dont love it leave

No wonder the english get hammered by whinging pohm when all people do is complain, i live in brizzy love it never complain love life buzz every day from my life will never go back to uk just want to enjoy everything here. enjoy it people
Old Aug 4th 2006, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

Jayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant future
Default Re: If you dont love it leave

AGREED!! No body has been forced to come here - I live in Perth and love it, much better life than back in UK

Like you say JUST ENJOY IT FOLKS !!

Originally Posted by wintersgills
No wonder the english get hammered by whinging pohm when all people do is complain, i live in brizzy love it never complain love life buzz every day from my life will never go back to uk just want to enjoy everything here. enjoy it people
Old Aug 4th 2006, 1:38 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

It's easy to say that but for some people it's not so easy - maybe their partner is an Aussie who doesn't want to go somewhere else or their cash is tied up in a business ...... lots of reasons.

I love it here too and have no plans of moving back, I'm just saying don't be so quick to judge people.
Old Aug 4th 2006, 1:39 pm
I'm came with Creature

Dizzykaren is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wmoore
It's easy to say that but for some people it's not so easy - maybe their partner is an Aussie who doesn't want to go somewhere else or their cash is tied up in a business ...... lots of reasons.

I love it here too and have no plans of moving back, I'm just saying don't be so quick to judge people.
Scuse me, it's cost us $60K to get here and if we had the money to go back then we ******g would, I can assure you., Arsehole
Old Aug 4th 2006, 1:46 pm
I'm came with Creature

Oh, and if you are going to say Whinging Pom make sure you spell it correctly you fookwit, I'm assuming you are Aus educated as your punctuation is crap
Old Aug 4th 2006, 1:47 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Dizzykaren
Scuse me, it's cost us $60K to get here and if we had the money to go back then we ******g would, I can assure you., Arsehole
we'll have a whip round
Old Aug 4th 2006, 1:47 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dizzykaren
Did you actually read my post? I'm saying that you can't just say "if you don't like it leave" because there are lots of other issues at stake, like money.

Read the bloody post before you start abusing people.
Old Aug 4th 2006, 1:49 pm
I'm came with Creature

Originally Posted by wmoore
Did you actually read my post? I'm saying that you can't just say "if you don't like it leave" because there are lots of other issues at stake, like money.

Read the bloody post before you start abusing people.
Sorry hun, wasn't referring to your post.
Old Aug 4th 2006, 1:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

wintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to all

Get On With It Stop Twisting
Old Aug 4th 2006, 1:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

I SAY NO MORE I JUST GET ABUSE
:scared:
Old Aug 4th 2006, 1:53 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Get On With It Stop Twisting
Still using that magic I see
Old Aug 4th 2006, 1:57 pm
What's happening dudes?

I SAY NO MORE I JUST GET ABUSE
:scared:
Hmmm. This thread got really stupid really fast didn't it?