Reload this Page >

If you could take one thing

If you could take one thing

Old May 14th 2004, 2:28 pm
Forum Regular

KayCee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default If you could take one thing

HI
I was just wondering, if you could take just one material thing that you can't get in Oz, what would it be?
KayCee
Old May 14th 2004, 2:31 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If you could take one thing

Originally posted by KayCee
HI
I was just wondering, if you could take just one material thing that you can't get in Oz, what would it be?
KayCee
my old sim card
Old May 14th 2004, 4:08 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

my house! after 2 years of hard graft and plenty of dosh, i should have it all finished and looking lovely this weekend. then on monday it's off up for sale.

ah well...
Old May 14th 2004, 4:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future

HI
KayCee
Think it would have to be the photo albums and family videos.
Anything else can always be replaced with time and money
Old May 14th 2004, 5:13 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

HI
KayCee

Id take The Magic roundabout from SWINDON !!! always piss meself laffin when i drive OVER it !!
Old May 14th 2004, 6:03 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Decent pint of real ale.
Old May 14th 2004, 6:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

My daughters rabbit Thumper, just know she is going to be heartbroken when we leave her behind

rach x
Old May 14th 2004, 7:47 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

The Dawn Redwood tree in my back garden. Absolutely beautiful!
Old May 14th 2004, 7:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

It would have to be my garden......it has taken me 14 years to get it to perfection.......hope the buyers bloody appreciate it!!
Old May 14th 2004, 9:13 pm
Mmmm what to do!!

katherineiv is an unknown quantity at this point

Well i think it would have to be yorkshire tea !!!
but i think im saying it more for my hubby eric as he drinks about 9 cups of the bloody stuff a day, we get though about 80 tea bags a weeks lol !!!

katherine
Old May 14th 2004, 9:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Originally posted by katherineiv
Well i think it would have to be yorkshire tea !!!
but i think im saying it more for my hubby eric as he drinks about 9 cups of the bloody stuff a day, we get though about 80 tea bags a weeks lol !!!

katherine

You can buy Yorkshire tea out here in some of the shops. The tea isn't much different and I am a tea expert!!! Mind you I have gone from about 8 cups a day to 3.

You can't seem to get Bisto gravy granules and proper Marmite though.
Old May 14th 2004, 10:15 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Originally posted by tinaj
You can buy Yorkshire tea out here in some of the shops. The tea isn't much different and I am a tea expert!!! Mind you I have gone from about 8 cups a day to 3.

You can't seem to get Bisto gravy granules and proper Marmite though.
It's things l.ike this that are important

Cancell Oz, no gravy on marmite sarnies out there

Bye

Mark
Old May 14th 2004, 10:19 pm
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

I'd take Arbys with me I'm not sure if Arbys is in the UK but I love their food!

The other good American product, Jim Beam, is widely available in Australia and for that, I give thanks.

Old May 14th 2004, 10:29 pm
Next stop Gold coast

plumber is an unknown quantity at this point

Probably my old boss........so i could say up yours, this is what your missin!!!
Old May 14th 2004, 10:31 pm
WBB

mike stanton.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.