Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

If we have room what items should be bring to sell

If we have room what items should be bring to sell

Old Jan 16th 2006, 8:27 am
BE Enthusiast

jonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to all
Default If we have room what items should be bring to sell

This may sound like a daft question but if we had spear capacity in our container what items are in demand and what should be bring that we could sell on

I was thinking possible about some antiques, or fly fishing lines

Any suggestions
Old Jan 16th 2006, 8:35 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: If we have room what items should be bring to sell

Originally Posted by jonjon
This may sound like a daft question but if we had spear capacity in our container what items are in demand and what should be bring that we could sell on

Any suggestions
Have you got fly fishing by JR Hartley by any chance???
Old Jan 16th 2006, 8:51 am
BE Enthusiast

jonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to all

Originally Posted by rugbymad
no sorry that one is very rare i think its a little like rocking horse dropping but i did find some of those the other day carved out of pine
Old Jan 16th 2006, 8:55 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

no sorry that one is very rare i think its a little like rocking horse dropping but i did find some of those the other day carved out of pine
Sorry,I couldn't resist!
Old Jan 16th 2006, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

colinmorgan has a brilliant futurecolinmorgan has a brilliant futurecolinmorgan has a brilliant futurecolinmorgan has a brilliant futurecolinmorgan has a brilliant futurecolinmorgan has a brilliant future

Any suggestions
Hi,

We bought a Samurai warrior statue (grey stone approx 12" high) from Wilkinsons for UKP8.99, they sell here for approx $180.

Regards

Colin
Old Jan 16th 2006, 10:43 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Bring everything you can. If you think you need it bring it.
Old Jan 17th 2006, 4:38 pm
The Brains

ray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to all

Originally Posted by rugbymad

Yes we have!
Old Jan 17th 2006, 9:49 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

OK, well as well as the Fly Fishing by JR Hartley, the Samurai statues & anything you can fit in (you'll be car booting every weekend for the next 3 years ), my suggestion would be antiques. I wouldnt be bringing anything huge because of the cost or really old, things that seem to sell best are things from the same sort of periods as the old houses over here, so 1860s through til early 1900s seem to sell best (Victorian, Arts & Crafts etc).

If you are seriously going to have space, please let me know & I will happily pay for some of it as I have somewhere I can buy online .