Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The Idiots Guide to Taking Your Dog (For Me!)

The Idiots Guide to Taking Your Dog (For Me!)

Old Oct 9th 2007, 11:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Idiots Guide to Taking Your Dog (For Me!)

Hi, I know this has been covered before, I've spent the last hour doing searches on here but keep getting distracted and looking at threads with nothing to do with dogs!
At the moment, I would like to our dog, OH definitely does not (thinking about the new bike and kayak he could buy with the money)
Could you give me some advice re what to do first, timelines etc. I know they have to have further jabs, she had lepto with booster in August, I have heard that may be a problem. How do you actually book kennels etc.
I think she is gorgeous, although completely bonkers, and would hate to leave her behind, although we have some people who had happily have her (OH has been secretly promoting her at work, I think)

Sammy
Attached Thumbnails The Idiots Guide to Taking Your Dog (For Me!)-family-013.jpg  
Old Oct 9th 2007, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

lizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Idiots Guide to Taking Your Dog (For Me!)

Originally Posted by Sammy T View Post
Hi, I know this has been covered before, I've spent the last hour doing searches on here but keep getting distracted and looking at threads with nothing to do with dogs!
At the moment, I would like to our dog, OH definitely does not (thinking about the new bike and kayak he could buy with the money)
Could you give me some advice re what to do first, timelines etc. I know they have to have further jabs, she had lepto with booster in August, I have heard that may be a problem. How do you actually book kennels etc.
I think she is gorgeous, although completely bonkers, and would hate to leave her behind, although we have some people who had happily have her (OH has been secretly promoting her at work, I think)

Sammy
Contact airpets near london they will do everything for you. www.airpets.co.uk

There are lots of dog restrictions down here though. Can't take them anywhere.
Old Oct 9th 2007, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

lizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud of

ps - your dog is beautiful
Old Oct 9th 2007, 11:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that.
I take it from your comment you don;t think Oz is very dog friendly, we saw plenty when we were out in May this year, on the beaches etc, but then again that was in May, so not summer time.
Will have a look at Airpets now.

Sammy
Old Oct 9th 2007, 11:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lizard View Post
ps - your dog is beautiful
Yeah, I think so but we do tend be rather biased, us dog owners

Sammy
Old Oct 9th 2007, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sammy T View Post
Thanks for that.
I take it from your comment you don;t think Oz is very dog friendly, we saw plenty when we were out in May this year, on the beaches etc, but then again that was in May, so not summer time.
Will have a look at Airpets now.

Sammy
Only on the beaches thats the my problem, nowhere else. Same in NZ. It may not bother you though but it does me. Anyway good luck.