Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Ideal family-run business up for grabs!

Ideal family-run business up for grabs!

Old Jul 13th 2007, 11:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Bobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ideal family-run business up for grabs!

A lovely BE family in Perth are relocating to the bush, as such they are selling the family business due to the excessive amount of travelling necessary once they make the move to their new acreage block.

They have a well stocked PET SHOP available in a nice shopping centre north of the river. They are not asking a fortune for it; it is easily run by one person and it has heaps of potential if anyone wishes to take it up to the next level.

If anyone fancies an ideal family-run business which is already set-up with all the hard work having been done already........... this could be just the sort of already well established business NOR you seek?

Ideally the person who buys it will be a pet lover; someone who is good with animals.

If anyone is genuinely interested; pm me and i will forward all the details on to you?

NB : There is no commercial gain in this for me.