ice cube bags

Old May 14th 2005, 4:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

flip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud of
Default ice cube bags

Hi

I'm on a roll with silly questions at the minute but can someone tell me whether you can buy ice cube bags easily over there?

Thanks

Carolyn
Old May 14th 2005, 8:13 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future
Default Re: ice cube bags

Originally Posted by flip
Hi

I'm on a roll with silly questions at the minute but can someone tell me whether you can buy ice cube bags easily over there?

Thanks

Carolyn
I bet you can!

Bye
Mark
Old May 14th 2005, 8:17 pm
Banned

Widdi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really nice

Originally Posted by markeh
I bet you can!

Bye
Mark

You can buy them everywhere! - shops, service stations, even automated ice machines.

We bough 1 a day for our esky and never ad trouble finding ice anywhere.

You can even get blocks. About the size of a breeze block - lasts long time!!
Old May 14th 2005, 8:21 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Thanks

Carolyn
Here you go - Gladwrap Ice Cube Bags -
enough bags to make nearly 200 ice cubes!

Woolworths Supermarket $2.62
Coles $2.57
Attached Thumbnails ice cube bags-ice.jpg  

Last edited by Jonahs_mummy; May 14th 2005 at 8:25 pm.
Old May 14th 2005, 8:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

flip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Here you go - Gladwrap Ice Cube Bags -
enough bags to make nearly 200 ice cubes!

Woolworths Supermarket $2.62
Coles $2.57

Thanks - no idea what silly questions are going to spring to mind next. Two weeks till the packers come - I'll never be ready.
Old May 14th 2005, 9:24 pm
Chelmsford>Leeds>NSW!

lel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nice

Ha ha - i'm in exactly the same boat as you. Packers due on 25th so frantically deciding what to take, chuck or donate! I was looking at the ice bags in my drawer earlier today!

I reckon we'll still unpack when it arrives in umpteen months time and still wonder why on earth I decided to move a whole load of irrelevant junk considering I've chucked so much out!

Oh well, back to cleaning and binning...
Old May 14th 2005, 9:43 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks - no idea what silly questions are going to spring to mind next. Two weeks till the packers come - I'll never be ready.
I am sure it will all come together! ;o)
Best of luck with your new life!

Claire
xxx
Old May 14th 2005, 9:52 pm
toocheeky

Hi Carolyn,

Gosh, dont ya just love those things, lol!
Whoever invented 'em Ill buy em a

Karen

Hi

Thanks

Carolyn

Old May 15th 2005, 12:07 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Top tip: Clear your notice board! Don't know what we were thinking in bringing take away menus for the local curry house with us ...

Too much to sort out, too little time.

GG

Originally Posted by lel_smiff
Ha ha - i'm in exactly the same boat as you. Packers due on 25th so frantically deciding what to take, chuck or donate! I was looking at the ice bags in my drawer earlier today!

I reckon we'll still unpack when it arrives in umpteen months time and still wonder why on earth I decided to move a whole load of irrelevant junk considering I've chucked so much out!

Oh well, back to cleaning and binning...
Old May 15th 2005, 12:24 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Geordie George
Top tip: Clear your notice board! Don't know what we were thinking in bringing take away menus for the local curry house with us ...

Too much to sort out, too little time.

GG

Nostalgia value??
Old May 15th 2005, 1:44 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

The amount of custom that we put their way, I might yet be able to convince them to deliver still!

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Nostalgia value??
Old May 15th 2005, 5:45 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

You can buy Ice already made in every servo, deli, bottle shop, supermarket etc etc, the bags are about 3 times the size of the bags they do in Tesco and cost between $2.50 and $4, why on earth would you want to bother making it yourself?

Kala
Old May 15th 2005, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JayDeee
You can buy Ice already made in every servo, deli, bottle shop, supermarket etc etc, the bags are about 3 times the size of the bags they do in Tesco and cost between $2.50 and $4, why on earth would you want to bother making it yourself?

Kala
Too lazy to walk to the shop?
Old May 15th 2005, 9:21 am
ABCDiamond

Too lazy to walk to the shop?
The bags are too big to fit in the freezer ?

Old May 15th 2005, 9:52 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

lmao at these two!!

Don't know what we were thinking in bringing take away menus for the local curry house with us ...
- I brought several take away menus and beermats home with me from aus when i was last there....

The bags are too big to fit in the freezer ?
- we have this problem in the uk!!! made the mistake of buying some of those funny shaped ice cube trays for the kids, and ended up with a chest freezer full of em!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.