Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Ian Harrop, George Lombard, ASA or immigration downunder??

Ian Harrop, George Lombard, ASA or immigration downunder??

Old Jan 9th 2006, 4:41 pm
Sunshine Coast -Yeepee!!

Vernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ian Harrop, George Lombard, ASA or immigration downunder??

Help!

Tried to contact Ian Harrop today as want to apply to OZ. Keep being told he will call us back but never does. Who would you recommend?
George Lombard
Ian Harrop
ASA
Immigration Downunder

Any experiences good or bad would be great. We have decided to go for it and all we want to do is fill in the forms but are being held up by an agency already!!! Maybe it is better we go it alone. Having read posts on here we thought he was the one to go for but now we are not so sure.
Please help
Michelle and Ian
Old Jan 9th 2006, 4:43 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ian Harrop, George Lombard, ASA or immigration downunder??

Originally Posted by Vernons
Help!

Tried to contact Ian Harrop today as want to apply to OZ. Keep being told he will call us back but never does. Who would you recommend?
George Lombard
Ian Harrop
ASA
Immigration Downunder

Any experiences good or bad would be great. We have decided to go for it and all we want to do is fill in the forms but are being held up by an agency already!!! Maybe it is better we go it alone. Having read posts on here we thought he was the one to go for but now we are not so sure.
Please help
Michelle and Ian
Said it before and I'll say it again....

Julia Skoglund
www.migrateaustralia.com.au
Old Jan 9th 2006, 4:43 pm
Forum Regular

ambermax is a jewel in the roughambermax is a jewel in the roughambermax is a jewel in the roughambermax is a jewel in the rough

Help!

George Lombard
Ian Harrop
ASA
Immigration Downunder

Please help
Michelle and Ian
hi is take the ian harrop from in the cotswolds
Old Jan 9th 2006, 5:06 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Help!

George Lombard
Ian Harrop
ASA
Immigration Downunder

Please help
Michelle and Ian

oh thats too easy!!

GEORGE LOMBARD!!!!
Old Jan 9th 2006, 5:12 pm
Sunshine Coast -Yeepee!!

Vernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ambermax
he is in Oxfordshire
Old Jan 9th 2006, 5:14 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Help!

George Lombard
Ian Harrop
ASA
Immigration Downunder

Please help
Michelle and Ian
George Lombard EVERY time! He is an absolute star!
Roger Laws who works with him on the TRA front is an excellent guy too!
www.austimmigration.com.au
Old Jan 9th 2006, 5:18 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ambermax
Burford (Oxfordshire)....and give him an EXTREMELY wide berth (that is our opinion)

D D
Old Jan 9th 2006, 5:22 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

My advise is to do it yourselfs,save the money and ask loads of questions on here,there are so many people on here that give good free advise.honestly,if you can do it yourselfs,do it. i'm told tra is the worst part and i'm ready to post now,ok it's taken a few months but it would have been no quicker if I 'd paid someone! give it a go and use the money to go to Oz for a holiday.
Old Jan 9th 2006, 6:48 pm
HUN skelper

magic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant future
Unhappy Re: Ian Harrop, George Lombard, ASA or immigration downunder??

Help!

George Lombard
Ian Harrop
ASA
Immigration Downunder

Please help
Michelle and Ian
After being in your situation I am just starting TRA with Ian Harrop as after reading the application and being self employed since 1990 not many people on this site could give the exact info but I contacted 5 agents and the 3 biggest made me wait over a week for initial contact and all wanted 2-3 grand for completion,some nice chat! was also not good advice more like sales patter.
George Lombard got back but does it all from Oz and Harrop and Associates after 1 conversation(i already had alot of info due to the expats forums) sent out initial enquiries and today 2 hours after first post phoned me to arrange TRA commencement.From what i have read depending how complicated your circumstances are the more assistance you need. If i had 5 years working for 1 company i would try it myself.G Lombard comes up all the time he is the very experienced TRA man on this site,they all want your money up front and all have good and bad reps sometimes maybe the applicant from what i have read.
I picked Harrop as they were direct informative and so far pleasantly assuring
but i still have my fingers crossed (try typing like that) until my family are through it all.I will know more in 1 week if that helps.Sorry to rant on
SO FAR SO GOOD
Old Jan 9th 2006, 7:07 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

I hope it works for you,as I said in My post,for us it's the right thing to do but I can understand why people use agents,after all,peoples jobs and circumstances are all different aren't they.I suppose i'm lucky in that i've been in the same company for 15 years and always been in my trade since school,I also kept all certificates and references from years ago right up to the most recent,I think ddep down I knew they'd come in handy 1 day.
I wish you good luck with your tra!
Old Jan 9th 2006, 7:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Lal Lal a rural community outside Ballarat VIC, previously Kent England
oliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond repute

I know a lot of people on here will recommend George Lombard, he gets very good write ups. From personal experience i would recommend www.visabureau.co.uk

Good luck with everything

Lisa.xx
Old Jan 9th 2006, 7:41 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

didnt use him myself, but he has the best rep on this forum
George Lombard !!!!
over the years time and time again i hear of members who found it less stressful with him.
oh and i love the fact that he doesn't hide.
if you look at his post, he tells you that he is an agent.
well done Geo lad
Old Jan 9th 2006, 8:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

kitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Ian Harrop, George Lombard, ASA or immigration downunder??

George Lombard.
Old Jan 9th 2006, 8:20 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

We used ASA and found them excellent, whenever we emailed them, night or day they replied within the hour. They got us through it!!
Old Jan 9th 2006, 8:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Lal Lal a rural community outside Ballarat VIC, previously Kent England
oliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond repute

Ummmm, just a thought but havent you sent this publicly??

A ha, i see you noticed that too.... oh well at least i got to have a read... but my lips are sealed!

Lisa.x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.