Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

i would like to thank the emigration process

i would like to thank the emigration process

Old Jun 26th 2004, 7:35 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Default i would like to thank the emigration process

for driving me to drink!! it was'nt a long drive but i'm thankful all the same
Old Jun 26th 2004, 7:47 pm
99.99999% there !

EssexNobby is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll second that !

I've been on the wagon for four weeks now after disgracing myself on a Friday night after a few beers and a couple of bottles of wine :scared:

Damn migration process, I hope that we get the visas soon for the sake of my sanity
Old Jun 26th 2004, 7:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to thank the immigration process for making me squander my life on the internet.

I now live in a hovel, my husband has left me and the kids both fell in a large hole, which through boredom and lack of stimulation, they dug in the laminate floor. I have also piled on the pounds through lack of exercise and become an alcoholic (hic!) because that smilie always makes me reach for a stubbie. I now even think and talk in internet shorthand, which can be daunting for relatives who don't know what pmsl or lol means.

Old Jun 26th 2004, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

Nige37 is an unknown quantity at this point

Me too. I swear off the wine .Thats it no more and then another weekend arrives and No Visa so lots of wine.

Helen (Mrs Nige)
Old Jun 26th 2004, 9:00 pm
99.99999% there !

EssexNobby is an unknown quantity at this point

Perhaps we can all sit in a circle and share our frustration.

OK, I'll start...

"My name is Nobby and I have a problem".

Old Jun 26th 2004, 9:05 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by EssexNobby
Perhaps we can all sit in a circle and share our frustration.

OK, I'll start...

"My name is Nobby and I have a problem".

Yes,so do i :the weekend only lasts two days!!
Donna.
Old Jun 26th 2004, 10:36 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Damn migration process, I hope that we get the visas soon for the sake of my sanity
Trust me it makes no difference, all you do is change the excuse from "i'm stressed cos i'm waiting for a visa" to I'm celebrating my visa" I've been celebrating for 2 week now and have almost forgotten what it is like to not be drunk or hungover, cant remember what my job is let alone how to do it and am still addicted to this web site.

Nearly cried half an hour ago because my internet provider went down for a couple of minutes.

Cant spell, cant type, haven't got a clue on grammar any more and dont care, only wish I could teach the damn cat to pour the next drink.

Kala