Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

i want to be a woohooer!!

i want to be a woohooer!!

Old Jul 22nd 2004, 3:06 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Default i want to be a woohooer!!

i want to be able to go woohoo!! when we get our visa's!! not being a woohooer is driving me mental.

Sorry. Rant Over.

Mr "Patience dwindling by the minute" madsad
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 3:08 pm
I'm PR Now!! Yeah!!

Sam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really nice
Default Re: i want to be a woohooer!!

Originally posted by madsad
i want to be able to go woohoo!! when we get our visa's!! not being a woohooer is driving me mental.

Sorry. Rant Over.

Hang in there it will arrive soon I am sure!!!!

Sam
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 3:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Horrible feeling isn't it - all these waiting stages - not knowing -you get over one hurdle then there is another - I agree it does drive you mental
:scared:

But in saying that, most of us get thru it in the end, so as I keep telling myself - calm down - chill out - it will all work out in the end, so hard to believe at times though isn't it

Think positive thats what my hubby says

btw - rant all you like - it will help - believe me!!

Hope you are able to send your 'yippee' thread soon
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 3:32 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry. Rant Over.

Hey Mal

Hang tight!! Nearly there, what did you tell me last week "chest out, chin up"!!

Know the feeling thou, this is the worst I've felt in the whole process

Walla
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 3:44 pm
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Sorry. Rant Over.

Keep yourself busy writing long lists of the things you're going to have to do when it arrives!
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 4:09 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by MarkMyWords
Keep yourself busy writing long lists of the things you're going to have to do when it arrives!

thankyou all for your kind replies.......he wrote from deep in his cellar laughing hysterically as he tipped over the edge and into the oblivion they call clinical madness!!

Only joking!! thanks all, being one of the most impatient men alive i do find this difficult.......roll on Saturday and a drinky pooh!!
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 4:22 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

thankyou all for your kind replies.......he wrote from deep in his cellar laughing hysterically as he tipped over the edge and into the oblivion they call clinical madness!!

Only joking!! thanks all, being one of the most impatient men alive i do find this difficult.......roll on Saturday and a drinky pooh!!

Why wait till Saturday??!!!
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 4:27 pm
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by walla1
Why wait till Saturday??!!!
The man has principles. Or stamina. Or something. I can only manage to wait until Friday mid-evening!
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 5:27 pm

Originally posted by MarkMyWords
The man has principles. Or stamina. Or something. I can only manage to wait until Friday mid-evening!
Neither!! couldnt handle going to work with the hangover!!
Donna.
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 5:37 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry. Rant Over.

Me too, me too. All these darn Got It's floating about

Still, it will be our turn soon. Meanwhile, those of us currently in limbo can rant together.
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 5:38 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Donna.
Scotland must have changed since I left, I thought everyone went to work hungover.
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 5:50 pm

Donna.
Hark at Mrs Madsad, the way she puts away Liebfraumilch at the weekend you would think we had been all been alerted to an impending grape shortage
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 5:54 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Hark at Mrs Madsad, the way she puts away Liebfraumilch at the weekend you would think we had been all been alerted to an impending grape shortage
Yuk tell her to get off that stuff & get on to a Nice Aussie one. It will speed up the Visa honest.
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 5:54 pm

Originally posted by Bordy
Scotland must have changed since I left, I thought everyone went to work hungover.
Now now Bordy, you will everyone thinking us Scots drink to excess when in fact we only drink to be sociable, it is just we are a very sociable nation.
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 5:57 pm

Originally posted by Bordy
Yuk tell her to get off that stuff & get on to a Nice Aussie one. It will speed up the Visa honest.

no problem Bordy, as long as they come in 1 1/2" ltr bottles and come in at under £ 4.00!!! as quoted by Mrs Madsad.

she is only one step away from Buckfast Bordy........Mr Madsad braces himself for the impending slap to the napper.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.