Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

i want a ticker factory in my signature...how??

i want a ticker factory in my signature...how??

Old Jul 12th 2005, 1:37 pm
Banned

Location: Manchester-Sydney August 07 and maybe Brisbane or Melbourne 08
alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute
Default i want a ticker factory in my signature...how??

please can someone tell me how to do a ticker factory timeline in my signature.

Do you have to be a premium member?

I have tried but i cant do it.

Thanks
Old Jul 12th 2005, 1:45 pm
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of
Default Re: i want a ticker factory in my signature...how??

Originally Posted by alkristensen

Thanks
Just go to www.tickerfactory.com and follow the instructions ...
Old Jul 12th 2005, 1:45 pm

kirsty&al is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by alkristensen

Thanks
Hello,

Go to http://www.tickerfactory.com/ezticke...r_designer.php

Chose what you want from the options.
When you get to the final screen where it says "cut and paste".
Copy the stuff thats in bbcode editbox.

Go back to expats.
Click on "My profile".
Click on "edit signature".
Paste what you have coped.

Good luck.
A
Old Jul 12th 2005, 11:32 pm
Banned

Location: Manchester-Sydney August 07 and maybe Brisbane or Melbourne 08
alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute

thankyou v much
alk.xxx
Old Jul 14th 2005, 11:43 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure I have seen a ticker that can count days since a certain event (like starting your visa application) But I can't seem to see it anywhere on the website.

All I can see is how long till your baby's due or when you are at your most fertile FFS (if you pardon the expression)

Can anyone help?
Old Jul 14th 2005, 11:46 pm

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
I'm sure I have seen a ticker that can count days since a certain event (like starting your visa application) But I can't seem to see it anywhere on the website.

All I can see is how long till your baby's due or when you are at your most fertile FFS (if you pardon the expression)

Can anyone help?
DoH! Open your big gob before you look properly Tia!

Have just seen it at the bottom of the homepage where it says 'Event'

I balme it on the
Old Jul 14th 2005, 11:48 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu

Can anyone help?
Do you mean something like this...
It's at the bottom of the page under Event - just type in the start date and the name of the event and bob's your uncle

Edit:- Ah, see you found it then!!! Right, I'll bugger off back to me own end now then...

Last edited by Pinkie Pie; Jul 14th 2005 at 11:53 pm.
Old Jul 15th 2005, 12:13 am

Originally Posted by Pinkie Pie
Do you mean something like this...
It's at the bottom of the page under Event - just type in the start date and the name of the event and bob's your uncle

Edit:- Ah, see you found it then!!! Right, I'll bugger off back to me own end now then...
Thanks anyway Pinkie Pie