Reload this Page >

i want to take my dog with me

i want to take my dog with me

Old Sep 18th 2008, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

Stefjt will become famous soon enoughStefjt will become famous soon enough
Default Re: i want to take my dog with me

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
we used golden arrow to ship our lab/staffie cross.
they were not the cheapest quote - cost us about £1700 (that was dropping her off at the kennels ourselves) - but i felt more comfortable with their responses to questions etc than i did the other companies.
on top of that you have your vets bills and blood test costs etc plus your quarantine fees at this end - in total we probably paid approx £2500

she also went in a wooden crate ... and was perfectly fine (although she is not a chewing sort of dog)

EDITED TO ADD: when i think about it i am pretty sure quote to have her collected from the north east was about £500 extra
Do golden arrow have a website, have tried searching but nothing comes up?
or do you have any contact details?
thanks!
Old Sep 18th 2008, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

milliewoos has a reputation beyond reputemilliewoos has a reputation beyond reputemilliewoos has a reputation beyond reputemilliewoos has a reputation beyond reputemilliewoos has a reputation beyond reputemilliewoos has a reputation beyond reputemilliewoos has a reputation beyond reputemilliewoos has a reputation beyond reputemilliewoos has a reputation beyond reputemilliewoos has a reputation beyond reputemilliewoos has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stefjt
Do golden arrow have a website, have tried searching but nothing comes up?
or do you have any contact details?
thanks!
There is no website, but the telephone number for Golden Arrow is 01588 680 240.
Old Sep 18th 2008, 10:15 am
Forum Regular

Stefjt will become famous soon enoughStefjt will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by milliewoos
There is no website, but the telephone number for Golden Arrow is 01588 680 240.
Thanks, just called and getting info sent out!
Old Sep 18th 2008, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

milliewoos has a reputation beyond reputemilliewoos has a reputation beyond reputemilliewoos has a reputation beyond reputemilliewoos has a reputation beyond reputemilliewoos has a reputation beyond reputemilliewoos has a reputation beyond reputemilliewoos has a reputation beyond reputemilliewoos has a reputation beyond reputemilliewoos has a reputation beyond reputemilliewoos has a reputation beyond reputemilliewoos has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stefjt
Thanks, just called and getting info sent out!

No problem Let me know if you get any good quotes, mine are all around £2500 which is higher than I'd hoped!