Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I want one of those!!

I want one of those!!

Old Sep 20th 2003, 8:45 am
BE Enthusiast

rumbletum will become famous soon enough
Question I want one of those!!

Can someone tell me.. simply... how to get one of those little animated things that you all seem to have under your name. Is it because I am new that I cant seem to get one. Do you have to have so many posts before they let you have one...
I have a folder with animated clipart which I have downloaded, so I have some ideas of what to use, just dont know where to begin...help!
Old Sep 20th 2003, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I want one of those!!

Originally posted by rumbletum
Can someone tell me.. simply... how to get one of those little animated things that you all seem to have under your name. Is it because I am new that I cant seem to get one. Do you have to have so many posts before they let you have one...
I have a folder with animated clipart which I have downloaded, so I have some ideas of what to use, just dont know where to begin...help!
Hi Rumbletum!
Do a search for avatar - there should be plenty of info and ask if you get stuck.
Old Sep 20th 2003, 2:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Do you mean the stars? If so when you post 50 times you get your first.