Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I want my visa!!!

I want my visa!!!

Old Oct 21st 2003, 7:26 pm
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold
Default I want my visa!!!

Ever had one of those days when nothing goes right, everybody wants something you just can't give them, and there's not enough hours in the day to do everything you have to do....traffic jams, rude people, bills, etc.etc.etc... and you come home ....just holding your breath....hoping soooooo hard to see that yellow envelope in the post...... and..... nothing.

They said I'd be getting it soon.... dont think I can wait that long before going nuts.

I WANT MY VISA!!!! CAN YOU HEAR ME DIMIA??? GODDAMIT!!!

Thank you. Now I've got that out of my system I feel soooo much better. I need a drink!

Old Oct 21st 2003, 7:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: I want my visa!!!

Originally posted by Wanderlust
Ever had one of those days when nothing goes right, everybody wants something you just can't give them, and there's not enough hours in the day to do everything you have to do....traffic jams, rude people, bills, etc.etc.etc... and you come home ....just holding your breath....hoping soooooo hard to see that yellow envelope in the post...... and..... nothing.

They said I'd be getting it soon.... dont think I can wait that long before going nuts.

I WANT MY VISA!!!! CAN YOU HEAR ME DIMIA??? GODDAMIT!!!

Thank you. Now I've got that out of my system I feel soooo much better. I need a drink!

wow, i hope that your visa comes soon, your'e in danger of blowing something!!!
best of luck
rach!
Old Oct 21st 2003, 8:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud of

If you think the waiting for the visa is bad, just wait til you've got it and start selling your house !!

Take some advice and sell the house NOW, we have been generally p**sed about by different buyers now since April
Old Oct 21st 2003, 8:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Wanderlust, I know how you feel. Things will come together for you soon I hope. Mind you it is much worse when you have to try and sell the house as well, getting the visa was a breeze, leaving is a nightmare!!

I think I remember you saying that you are renting though, so hopefully it will be plain sailing for you soon.
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 9:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold
Wink

we got ours ! te he he
sorry ,couldnt resist.
donna
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 8:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

young_lad is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Wanderlust,

I'm replying to this post because Young_Lass, on reading your post, let me know how you'd put brilliantly into words what she was feeling everyday.

Well.....

We got our yellow envelope today - they've let us in! (..so now it's )

For what it's worth we submitted our medicals back in July.

Just got to hope the sale of our house goes through now

Young_lad and Young_lass
(Melbourne Bound 2004 )

(PS Getting a little bit worried about Young_lass now - she's going through the drinks cabinet and is even contemplating opening the bottle of Ouzo someone brought back from Greece :scared: )
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 8:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

young_lad is an unknown quantity at this point

And that takes me to 100 posts
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 8:18 pm
WBB

Originally posted by young_lad

(PS Getting a little bit worried about Young_lass now - she's going through the drinks cabinet and is even contemplating opening the bottle of Ouzo someone brought back from Greece :scared: )

aarghhh dont do it.....tell her to reach for the paint stripper it tastes better.

Old Oct 23rd 2003, 8:24 pm
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations you jammy buggers!

Still no envelope. The wait goes on. Thanks for listening....

Hey - at least its almost the weekend! Woohoo!

W.