Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I want my pillow

I want my pillow

Old Nov 9th 2007, 1:54 am
Forum Regular

turkey12903 is a jewel in the roughturkey12903 is a jewel in the roughturkey12903 is a jewel in the roughturkey12903 is a jewel in the rough
Default I want my pillow

Our Family of 5 Story so far:-
Sold house but no visa

Planned rental

Rental fell through 3 days before sale completion

Wife’s sister has hotel in Turkey, so plan to fly there..and wait for visa….???!!!?!?!

In 10 days - move house, to temp Accommodation, Freinds empty house, book flights, re-plan packers (PSS who where most help full.) , and say good byes

Last full day in UK. Visa arrives. Happy days

So land in turkey 31stOct, sent passport to Australian House, Turkey.. For visa Stamp

Booked flights, Accommodation, and order New Car.

Dalaman,~Istanbul
Istanbul~Dubia~Brisbane.. The 15th Nov. Sorted

Now where did i put that pillow?
Old Nov 9th 2007, 2:18 am
Addicted to browsing BE

goldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I want my pillow

Many congratulations and I hope things are smooth sailing from now on!
Old Nov 9th 2007, 5:28 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I take my pillow everywhere I have to sleep
Old Nov 9th 2007, 6:30 am
BE Enthusiast

chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by turkey12903
Our Family of 5 Story so far:-
Sold house but no visa

Planned rental

Rental fell through 3 days before sale completion

Wife’s sister has hotel in Turkey, so plan to fly there..and wait for visa….???!!!?!?!

In 10 days - move house, to temp Accommodation, Freinds empty house, book flights, re-plan packers (PSS who where most help full.) , and say good byes

Last full day in UK. Visa arrives. Happy days

So land in turkey 31stOct, sent passport to Australian House, Turkey.. For visa Stamp

Booked flights, Accommodation, and order New Car.

Dalaman,~Istanbul
Istanbul~Dubia~Brisbane.. The 15th Nov. Sorted

Now where did i put that pillow?
Blimey.. you are organised! hope the trip goes well
Old Nov 9th 2007, 6:36 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

if you dont mind me asking,what part of turkey...

i had a place over there...i adored it there,,we had lots of happy times there.we went 6 times last year...

we were thinking of living there,but it wasnt for the wife...

ast....
Old Nov 9th 2007, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

turkey12903 is a jewel in the roughturkey12903 is a jewel in the roughturkey12903 is a jewel in the roughturkey12903 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by aston man
if you dont mind me asking,what part of turkey...

i had a place over there...i adored it there,,we had lots of happy times there.we went 6 times last year...

we were thinking of living there,but it wasnt for the wife...

ast....

hello aston
was just saying to andy yesterday as we were sitting at fethiey harhbour looking out towards calis beach about reading one of your earlier threads.
my sister has been here up in the mountain abouv olu deniz(ovavic,hisaranu)for 14years

yes it is a lovely place isnt it,wer're so happy to be here de stressing after the long wait for our visa,and planning the epic voyage to brisburn.

karen
Old Nov 9th 2007, 7:55 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by turkey12903
hello aston
was just saying to andy yesterday as we were sitting at fethiey harhbour looking out towards calis beach about reading one of your earlier threads.
my sister has been here up in the mountain abouv olu deniz(ovavic,hisaranu)for 14years

yes it is a lovely place isnt it,wer're so happy to be here de stressing after the long wait for our visa,and planning the epic voyage to brisburn.

karen
karen .calis is the reason im here...

it gave me the itch to come here...

fantastic beautifull place(turkey not so much calis) ,i really do miss it,,,,

wishing you all the luck in the world with your move..

ast
Old Nov 11th 2007, 9:20 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by aston man
karen .calis is the reason im here...

it gave me the itch to come here...

fantastic beautifull place(turkey not so much calis) ,i really do miss it,,,,

wishing you all the luck in the world with your move..

ast

thanks.sorry for the delay in reply,we were hit by a huge storm here,whole region without power for 2days.
the place is a love of mine also.we were married here hubbie and i a few years back,we were attempting gemler island but the choppy sea meant the cerimony was on the boat instead.!

rekon the drought in Brisburn will end after we land