Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

i want to migrate

i want to migrate

Old Jun 27th 2004, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

jrsuk73 has a spectacular aura aboutjrsuk73 has a spectacular aura aboutjrsuk73 has a spectacular aura about
Default i want to migrate

i want to migrate to australia through the stni victoria visa is there any other way of doing this with out paying out to agents and how long would it take?
Old Jun 27th 2004, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

jetsetter is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: i want to migrate

Originally posted by jrsuk73
i want to migrate to australia through the stni victoria visa is there any other way of doing this with out paying out to agents and how long would it take?

Run some searches on the immigration section for Aus/NZ. You'll find plenty of info there. For details on timescales check out www.austimeline.com

Good luck
Old Jun 27th 2004, 7:36 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: i want to migrate

Originally posted by jrsuk73
Hi

You can DIY if you are confident in form filling and evidence collecting, check the timelines to see how long it takes to migrate under your category, ours has taken about 10 months skilled sponsored, that's if we get our visas in July

Walla