Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I want to leave England

Wikiposts

I want to leave England

Old Dec 5th 2005, 5:06 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all
Default Re: I want to leave England

Originally Posted by merlotsmum
But which post There is a few strange ones on here
LOL, I'm referring to the OP. I'm sorry if wrong, but somehow don't think I am.
Old Dec 5th 2005, 5:20 am
Des
Des

Des is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mervyn
hello everyone. my name is mervyn i am new to this forum as i just found it. i want to leave england and think i want to go austrlia i have never been there mind but i like the look and sound of it. dont now where to begin getting visa stuff but my brother is good with forms and that and said will help me. i am not married and age 37 and work as a filing clerk for abig company and i dont realy know if austriala will take me. i want to leave england as i am fed with council tax winter living with so much imigrants and working 5 days every week for just enough mony for my food and rent and a bit let for beers sometimes. i hope that in australia i can spend less than 9 to 5 at work and get some more leisure time and some more mony and like other people get a big house and pool. also hope the nice weather will get me out more and lose some of my gut and finaly get fit and tanned and get hobbys like fishing or sailing. i wont post much on here as find it hard to write down everything but i will reed all your posts and that. thanks eveyone for the infomation that is alreidy posted on here as i like reading it and find it useful. Mervyn
hey

just wondering merv are you serious???? ofcourse you gonna have to work as hard as in the uk to survie in the uk. i see you dont like immigrants and want to migrate to oz just wondering as what??? an australian i see.

all the best with your dreams check oz embassy uk for details
Old Dec 5th 2005, 6:49 am

merlotsmum is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Paul2004
LOL, I'm referring to the OP. I'm sorry if wrong, but somehow don't think I am.
I understood that, sorry to confuse Just that some of the replies made me chuckle as well, you know how strange us posters can be
Old Dec 5th 2005, 7:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Lordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mervyn
hello everyone. my name is mervyn i am new to this forum as i just found it. i want to leave england and think i want to go austrlia i have never been there mind but i like the look and sound of it. dont now where to begin getting visa stuff but my brother is good with forms and that and said will help me. i am not married and age 37 and work as a filing clerk for abig company and i dont realy know if austriala will take me. i want to leave england as i am fed with council tax winter living with so much imigrants and working 5 days every week for just enough mony for my food and rent and a bit let for beers sometimes. i hope that in australia i can spend less than 9 to 5 at work and get some more leisure time and some more mony and like other people get a big house and pool. also hope the nice weather will get me out more and lose some of my gut and finaly get fit and tanned and get hobbys like fishing or sailing. i wont post much on here as find it hard to write down everything but i will reed all your posts and that. thanks eveyone for the infomation that is alreidy posted on here as i like reading it and find it useful. Mervyn
Your name really Mervyn? Or could it be Marvin?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Dec 5th 2005, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

suzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant future

Got it!!!!! The answer to your dreams!!!!! Get yourself an Aussie girlfriend, get her to fall in love with you, marry her, and you will be able to live there, no worries!!!
Old Dec 5th 2005, 7:41 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

you know how strange us posters can be

I do ...

I'm considering the 'marry an Aussie' bit of advice myself ...
Old Dec 5th 2005, 8:35 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

I do ...

I'm considering the 'marry an Aussie' bit of advice myself ...

It's a dangerous thought Paul. Make sure the selection process is water tight,

You may end up with a TING TONG . or is that TONG TING
Old Dec 5th 2005, 8:43 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Brisben
It's a dangerous thought Paul. Make sure the selection process is water tight,

You may end up with a TING TONG . or is that TONG TING
You seen Little Britain's TING TONG I take it!

classic! ...
Old Dec 5th 2005, 8:46 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

You seen Little Britain's TING TONG I take it!

classic! ...

I think it is TONG TING from Tooting. Quality
Old Dec 5th 2005, 8:47 am

Originally Posted by Brisben
I think it is TONG TING from Tooting. Quality
That sketch gets better from week to week
Old Dec 5th 2005, 8:54 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Mervyn, I am glad you are still thinking of emigrating. Did your brother sort out all the forms for you? I hope he didn't get curry stains on them.
It will be easy for you to get a job when you get here, just walk into to any of the offices and tell them that you are British so you must be better at everything than the locals. They will give you a job at once because they know that anyone foreign is better than an Aussie even though the Aussies have local references and local work history.
As for buying a house, lots of people build their own. The local council can enrol you on lots of expensive courses so that you are qualified to do work and then you can buy some land somewhere nice like right next to a river and build a house on it. It never rains here so you needn't worry about flooding.

Is your brother coming to Australia as well.?If he is good at filling in forms he should do really well here. It is a national sport I think.

There is lots of wildlife here - most of it is in our kitchen. There are nice beetles and cockroaches and thousands of friendly ants that pop in for dinner.........
Old Dec 5th 2005, 8:55 am
Account Closed

That sketch gets better from week to week
Agreed! ...

I have a friend in NZ and I send her Little Britain as no ones heard of it over there!

Makes her popular with mates as they all love it! ... lol
Old Dec 5th 2005, 8:57 am

Agreed! ...

I have a friend in NZ and I send her Little Britain as no ones heard of it over there!

Makes her popular with mates as they all love it! ... lol
What a strange place that NZ is, your friend is one lucky gal having a mate like you

Awwwwwwwwwwwww Mister Dudwee . . . . Love you long time
Old Dec 5th 2005, 8:59 am
Born to be wild....

What a strange place that NZ is, your friend is one lucky gal having a mate like you

Awwwwwwwwwwwww Mister Dudwee . . . . Love you long time
I nearly pissed my pants then

It's OK you can stay just one more night :scared:
Old Dec 5th 2005, 9:00 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Hello Mervyn, It never rains here so you needn't worry about flooding.

Now I know youre telling porky pies. It rained here last week. Dont listen to her Merv, shes pullin' your leg

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.