Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I want to leave England

I want to leave England

Old Dec 6th 2005, 6:36 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I want to leave England

Originally Posted by dshole
He might not be, after all hairdressers are on the MODL.

G
Old Dec 6th 2005, 6:41 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wanderingwombat
At ease everyone.

It's a typo.

He meant AUSTRIA (that kangaroo-free country!). Those l's & i's look so alike on a keyboard.

Thank goodness for that.

WW
Seriously though, lets just pretend for a minute that the OP was serious and genuine, if he was then everyone is just a bunch of ar**holes. He sounded a bit slow to me and we all looked at him and laughed then took the piss. On the other hand it might have been one of you with an alias having a laugh. Even so shouldn't we always err on the side of caution with people with a few posts to their name just in case they are real. Everyone makes a pigs ear out of their 1st few posts before they realise the politically correct way to structure a post.
Old Dec 6th 2005, 7:19 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arkon
Seriously though, lets just pretend for a minute that the OP was serious and genuine, if he was then everyone is just a bunch of ar**holes. He sounded a bit slow to me and we all looked at him and laughed then took the piss. On the other hand it might have been one of you with an alias having a laugh. Even so shouldn't we always err on the side of caution with people with a few posts to their name just in case they are real. Everyone makes a pigs ear out of their 1st few posts before they realise the politically correct way to structure a post.
What a load of bollox
Old Dec 6th 2005, 7:22 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Oh right. So saying something like:
i want to leave england as i am fed with council tax winter living with so much imigrants...
...is the first posting of someone who's a bit 'slow' is it? I personally couldn't give a shit if that was said by one of the 20K posts club - I'd still treat such sentiments with the contempt they deserve...
Old Dec 6th 2005, 8:07 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

hear hear!!
Old Dec 6th 2005, 8:09 am
Bloomin' well done it!!!!

ladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seang
Cant see any problems. Expect the process to take about 2-3 weeks. Few forms to fill in and then send your passport to the Aus HC in london and should have it back in a few days. Although it is christmas time so allow a few extra days.
Aus working hours are generally shorter than UK.

You may have one issue there though ....where to park your spaceship

HE HE

Love it!
Old Dec 6th 2005, 8:33 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

I like Mervyn
Old Dec 6th 2005, 8:37 am
Banned

Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
I like Mervyn
Yes, he seems to be the epitome of many UK OZ wannabees here on BE who sadly wont ever touch Australian soil
Old Dec 6th 2005, 8:38 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
I like Mervyn
Brightened the day up anyway!!!!
Old Dec 6th 2005, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

jarv is on a distinguished road

Hey Merv
Please please don't leave the U.K..............England needs people like you !!

p.s Where did you learn to spell !!!!!
Old Dec 6th 2005, 10:03 am
Banned

Originally Posted by jarv
Hey Merv
Please please don't leave the U.K..............England needs people like you !!

p.s Where did you learn to spell !!!!!
Like they dont have 65 million like him allready ?
Old Dec 6th 2005, 10:19 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Just read some more ...PMSL

Come back Mervyn ......we need to know whether you've 'got it' yet !!

Tried to send you karma...but bugger me..it was blank

Last edited by carolinegorka; Dec 6th 2005 at 10:23 am.
Old Dec 6th 2005, 12:11 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mumomonty
you are joking. everyone knows what it is in NZ
It appears the Wellington crowd don't! ...
Old Dec 6th 2005, 12:34 pm
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
I'd still treat such sentiments with the contempt they deserve...
Right, good idea, and scare off another potential contributor to BE. I think you need to cut the newbies some slack, then there might be a little less friction on here.
Old Dec 6th 2005, 1:38 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Don't care whether Mervyn is the real deal or not, I think he's priceless. His postings, albeit intentionally or not, have given me the best laugh I've had in ages.

I'm thinking of starting 'Luurving Meryvn' Fan Club in his honour - anyone else want to join?

Nicky

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.