Reload this Page >

I wanna cry & let off steam:(

Wikiposts

I wanna cry & let off steam:(

Old May 18th 2004, 12:17 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Unhappy I wanna cry & let off steam:(

OK......I wanna cry & let off steam

I don't do this normally cos it's girlie........but everyone has their breaking point

Sold bungalow [STC] to cash buyers [they wanted my property as an investment].

I informed the buyers I wanted quick sale due to emigrating....and knocked off few grand to make sure went through quickly.

Price was agreed. Just about to sign contract......

and the buyers have got greedy

They've stared asking for more money off cos they know we want to go / want to sell quickly

Honesty IS NOT the best policy

Have told em to "***** off"..........and have told Agents to "***** off" as well

And anyone know who's side the Agents are supposed to be
on????

I am soooooo mad........I wanna cry.

OK.........that's got that off me chest.......anyone want a fight

Old May 18th 2004, 12:22 am
Forum Regular

MeganEkno is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I wanna cry & let off steam:(

Originally posted by Phoenixuk2oz

I don't do this normally cos it's girlie........but everyone has their breaking point

I informed the buyers I wanted quick sale due to emigrating....and knocked off few grand to make sure went through quickly.

They've stared asking for more money off cos they know we want to go / want to sell quickly

Have told em to "***** off"..........and have told Agents to "***** off" as well

on????

You'll sell to someone else and it will go through quickly. Stick to your guns and ***** em'. B*stards!

Hang in there!
Old May 18th 2004, 12:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Troood will become famous soon enough

on????

Oh Hon - what a nightmare. Tossers the lot of them. Bet your buyers come back though. Probably just trying their luck. We sold ours back in October but it was very stressful and we didn't complete until end of February and they were first time buyers!!!!

Try not to let it get to you too much (easier said than done I know). I believe in fate and things happen for a purpose. Bet you'll end up selling it again and for a lot more dosh.

Keep your chin up chuck
Old May 18th 2004, 12:25 am
Forum Regular

Brian & Lou is an unknown quantity at this point

Poor you, really feel for you. Some people just don't think about anyone but themselves do they? You never know, they may just come back to the bungalow with another offer - just make sure you tell them that the price has just gone up! Don't let it get you down - just think about the life you are going to have very soon and smile!
Old May 18th 2004, 12:28 am
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Originally posted by Troood
Oh Hon - what a nightmare. Tossers the lot of them. Bet your buyers come back though. Probably just trying their luck. We sold ours back in October but it was very stressful and we didn't complete until end of February and they were first time buyers!!!!

Try not to let it get to you too much (easier said than done I know). I believe in fate and things happen for a purpose. Bet you'll end up selling it again and for a lot more dosh.

Keep your chin up chuck
that's something else to think about. if it's been on the market a while get it revalued and tell them it's now gone up £xK. see how fast they change their minds then!

i've purposfully told my estate agents that i'm not in a rush to sell, even though i am emigrating. I'd love to see someone try and get a few grand knocked off because of it!!

good luck anyway, i hope you find the strength to endure.

Last edited by scutterUK; May 18th 2004 at 2:54 am.
Old May 18th 2004, 12:28 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry mate, i can`t believe the cheek of some people. Fingers crossed you find another buyer.

footie x
Old May 18th 2004, 12:37 am
Came Back 2003

heading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really nice

on????

I really feel for you they say that selling your house is one of the the most stressful situations you ever encounter and I really believe it is true.

Firstly, the agents have their contract with you and not with the purchaser, so they have to work for you and not them, make sure they are not big buddies with your purchasers that meet up down the pub if you get my meaning!!

Secondly, don't back down when do you have to be in Oz (Iam assuming its Oz you are migrating to) by. If its a case of validating plan for a short holiday there just in case you don't sell in time, it certainly won't cost you as much as they are probably wanting knocked of. And

Thirdly, don't give up there will be the right buyer out there who won't muck you about.

Keep smiling

Susan
Old May 18th 2004, 12:38 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Scutters right Phoenix, you stick to your guns and they'll come back. They're just trying it on. If they dont you'll get someone else soon.

Dont let the b*stards get you down.
Old May 18th 2004, 12:52 am
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future

on????

Stick to your guns phoenix. They are just trying to take advantage of the situation. I do agree in terms of selling the house its bl*((y stressful and honesty sometimes is taken advantage of....bas^&*ds
Old May 18th 2004, 1:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Jimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant future

There are more sharp practices in buying/selling houses than you can shake a sh***y stick at. A girl at work looking to buy her first place had her offer on a place accepted by the vendors. Then they told her they wanted £3000 more, and she obliged. Then before completion she was told it had been sold to someone else who was paying the same price but was quicker ! - she had been in what the agents called "a contract race"

She was left with the expense of the survey & some legal costs.

I have heard of similar goings on in Oz too so beware both buyers and sellers !
Old May 18th 2004, 1:21 am
Phoenixuk2oz

See now........ you are all so nice.......what would I do wiv out you?

I don't do crying.......

I'm a tuff cookie.......

I'm normally the rock........but today......

Awww.....I said I wasn't gonna cry and you've just made me do it

I'm a daft hapeth I am........

Now look what you've done.......me bleedin make-up as smudged and I look like a panda......a snotty panda........

Ewwww..wot a lovely sight

Thanks peeps.

You are my rock today XXXX

Last edited by Phoenixuk2oz; May 18th 2004 at 1:25 am.

Old May 18th 2004, 1:26 am
Account Closed

Barron is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Phoenix

Go and get some of that lovely wine..it will all work out!!!

We are just about to sign contracts(04une) and now they want copies of docs going back 20yrs.I think some people are just out to wind us up

Chin up

Sally
Old May 18th 2004, 2:46 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Oh dear, what can I say except that I am really sad for you. What a bunch of creeps - I hate buyers I had a lot of trouble with mine as well so I know how it feels. Just when you think is all ogver the nightmare continues.

Keep your chin up girl. Go and give them what for - you'll see they will soon come grovelling
(I hope )
Take care
Debs
Old May 18th 2004, 2:54 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

This is to cheer you up
Attached Images  
Old May 18th 2004, 3:13 am

nikkers will become famous soon enoughnikkers will become famous soon enough

Hi Puk2oz

I'm so sorry its all you need !

My last buyers did a similar thing made me drop 7 grand then I noticed after they moved in they had a nice conservatory built!

I wondered then and still do which side were the esate agents on.

I think just hang on in there and see what happens don't give in easily!

Nikki x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.