Reload this Page >

I used to love UK Now I worry all the time

Wikiposts

I used to love UK Now I worry all the time

Old May 16th 2004, 12:54 am
Carramar Perth

Springo is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by davidw
I have lived in Palmyra just outside Freo for 2 years and can only say I have felt quite extraordinarily safe at all times.

That is really reassuring to hear DavidW

Thanks

Julia
Old May 16th 2004, 1:00 am
Forum Regular

davidw is an unknown quantity at this point

A pleasure, please let me know if I can provide any nmore info
Old May 16th 2004, 1:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Irish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to behold

Hi Springo,
I know that this is getting away from the subject, but as I mentioned my cousin lives in Woodley, she will be going into hospital in a few days, I want to send her some flowers as a surprise, but need to know the Address and phone number of the Royal Berkshire Hospital, can't ask her as it would not be a surprise, if anyone can help I would appricate it.
Old May 16th 2004, 1:29 am
Carramar Perth

Springo is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Irish Guinness
Hi Springo,
I know that this is getting away from the subject, but as I mentioned my cousin lives in Woodley, she will be going into hospital in a few days, I want to send her some flowers as a surprise, but need to know the Address and phone number of the Royal Berkshire Hospital, can't ask her as it would not be a surprise, if anyone can help I would appricate it.

Hi Irish Guinness

The address you need is

The Royal Berkshire Hospital
London Road
Reading Berks RG1 5AN

Tel No. 0118 987 8616

Take Care

Julia
Old May 16th 2004, 1:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Irish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by Springo
Hi Irish Guinness

The address you need is

The Royal Berkshire Hospital
London Road
Reading Berks RG1 5AN

Tel No. 0118 987 8616

Take Care

Julia
Many thanks Springo