Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I think its time we had another Sydney meet !

View Poll Results: where would you like the next sydney meet to be?
Balmoral Beach
65.52%
Centennial Park
41.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

I think its time we had another Sydney meet !

Old Feb 27th 2006, 7:31 am
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I think its time we had another Sydney meet !

Originally Posted by soapy
cool, u will love it. its a fab day out and everyone is really nice.
I think I'll join it , but I have to wait till June...
Old Feb 27th 2006, 7:46 am
Chelmsford>Leeds>NSW!

lel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nice

Would people NOT from Sydney be allowed to join in? (We're up the road in Newcastle)

We're often down in Manly to see our mates, so might be in the area on that weekend, who knows...
Old Feb 27th 2006, 7:52 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lel_smiff
Would people NOT from Sydney be allowed to join in? (We're up the road in Newcastle)

We're often down in Manly to see our mates, so might be in the area on that weekend, who knows...
everyone is welcome. it helps to know who you are typing to on the forum
Old Feb 27th 2006, 7:53 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by skywalker
I think I'll join it , but I have to wait till June...
thats a shame, maybe u should start a meet thread for june
Old Feb 27th 2006, 7:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Manchester UK to Sydney, then decided Gold Coast, stayed there for 8 months and now back in sydney
threlly is on a distinguished road

hi there,
what time is the meet and does everyone take their own food and drink etc, or do u eat at a restaurant?

cool, u will love it. its a fab day out and everyone is really nice.
Old Feb 27th 2006, 7:58 am
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute

thats a shame, maybe u should start a meet thread for june
Yeah, right! but I'm not in Sydney now, I booked flights for June and I could be there just spiritually until then... and I'll let you for June too, as the main meetings initiator
Old Feb 27th 2006, 8:00 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by threlly
hi there,
what time is the meet and does everyone take their own food and drink etc, or do u eat at a restaurant?
hi mate, try to get there as close to noon as u can. some take their own, others head to the chippy. its a do as u like day
Old Feb 27th 2006, 8:02 am
Master of verbal pish©

Yeah, right! but I'm not in Sydney now, I booked flights for June and I could be there just spiritually until then... and I'll let you for June too, as the main meetings initiator
i hope i wont be here in june, so someone else will have to start the meet threads. i opt for u lol
Old Feb 27th 2006, 8:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Manchester UK to Sydney, then decided Gold Coast, stayed there for 8 months and now back in sydney
threlly is on a distinguished road

hi again, whats the chippy like there?

hi mate, try to get there as close to noon as u can. some take their own, others head to the chippy. its a do as u like day
Old Feb 27th 2006, 8:06 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by threlly
hi again, whats the chippy like there?
pure pish, but the fish is ok. chips are pure pants
Old Feb 27th 2006, 8:07 am
Gold Member

i hope i wont be here in june, so someone else will have to start the meet threads. i opt for u lol
Why not? you're moving to Brisbane if i remember... Thanks for the great honor!
Old Feb 27th 2006, 8:09 am
Master of verbal pish©

Why not? you're moving to Brisbane if i remember... Thanks for the great honor!
yip, it might be the same weekend as the meet, but i wont find out for a couple of days. we would like a bit more time. but hey...thats life.
hope u do get to one of the meets when u get here. the people are magic and we have made great friends for our first meet
Old Feb 27th 2006, 8:13 am
Gold Member

yip, it might be the same weekend as the meet, but i wont find out for a couple of days. we would like a bit more time. but hey...thats life.
hope u do get to one of the meets when u get here. the people are magic and we have made great friends for our first meet
Good luck with your move! I hope you'll like it! but why moving Sydney?
Cheers!
Old Feb 27th 2006, 8:16 am
Master of verbal pish©

Good luck with your move! I hope you'll like it! but why moving Sydney?
Cheers!
money. our kids are older and will never be able to buy a house here when the time comes. cost of houses is mental here.
sydney is a magic place and i would move here again when the kids leave....hope its sooner rather than later lol
Old Feb 27th 2006, 8:21 am
Gold Member

money. our kids are older and will never be able to buy a house here when the time comes. cost of houses is mental here.
sydney is a magic place and i would move here again when the kids leave....hope its sooner rather than later lol
I see, I think you took the right decision!
I know the costs of houses are skyrocketing, that's why I'll stay to Sydney for a while and after that I'm thinking of doing the same move as you'll do!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.