Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I think i'm in the brown stuff!

I think i'm in the brown stuff!

Old Feb 15th 2004, 12:11 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future
Default I think i'm in the brown stuff!

Gawwwwd... don't know what to do!!
I took off my engagement ring last night (something i rarely do) and now its gone missing!!!

Wasn't a cheap one either ...whats worrying me most, is the dog is lookin very smug and the wedding ring is right on the edge of the desk ...
I've got till 7pm to find i when husband gets out of work

i'm offf!!!!!!

:scared: :scared:
Old Feb 15th 2004, 12:14 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I think i'm in the brown stuff!

Originally posted by podgypossum
I took off my engagement ring last night (something i rarely do) and now its gone missing!!!

Wasn't a cheap one either ...whats worrying me most, is the dog is lookin very smug and the wedding ring is right on the edge of the desk ...

i'm offf!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK!

Old Feb 15th 2004, 12:14 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

i'm offf!!!!!!

Oh no!!!!
Good luck!!!!!!
I found mine in the 8th bag of clinical waste I searched through (at work)!!!! Not nice!
PP......look near where you last washed your hands... I once found mine hooked on the kitchen towel...!!!!

sue
Old Feb 15th 2004, 12:31 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
Oh no!!!!
Good luck!!!!!!
I found mine in the 8th bag of clinical waste I searched through (at work)!!!! Not nice!
PP......look near where you last washed your hands... I once found mine hooked on the kitchen towel...!!!!

sue
My wife lost hers at Centre Parks last year. It wasnt nice. She find it at home where she left it

Look everywhere

Good luck.
Old Feb 15th 2004, 1:00 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Phewwwwww...panic over... was next to the dogs water bowl under her chewy bone!!..i bloody knew she was guilty..her face said so.. i think it must have fell off the table and she ran off with it
Old Feb 15th 2004, 7:01 am
BE Enthusiast

karen and andy is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow that was lucky,my hubby bought me a 5 bar gold gate bracelet.........

left it on the shelf...dog took a liking to it.... yum yum and the bracelet looked like someone had eaten rolos and left the nice gold paper in pieces all over the house.

no bloody chance of repairing either..

Mind you he forgot valentines yesterday so maybe i'm in for a guilty, late present......mmm a nice gate bracelet i'm thinking.
Old Feb 15th 2004, 7:07 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Ack podgy, that would have been the pitts, I never take mine off either, the boys often ask me about them (& Eddies wedding band), they call them our "I love mummy" & "I love daddy" rings .
Old Feb 15th 2004, 7:23 am
BE Enthusiast

CHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud of

My mate arrived with his new bride to stay with us on honeymoon in Oz I took him surfing and his ring must have dissolved in the seawater or something as it wasn't there when we got back. His missus was less than impressed with me as I'd told them "nah, she'll be right" before we went out.
Old Feb 15th 2004, 8:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by karen and andy
Wow that was lucky,my hubby bought me a 5 bar gold gate bracelet.........

left it on the shelf...dog took a liking to it.... yum yum and the bracelet looked like someone had eaten rolos and left the nice gold paper in pieces all over the house.

no bloody chance of repairing either..

Mind you he forgot valentines yesterday so maybe i'm in for a guilty, late present......mmm a nice gate bracelet i'm thinking.
Oh no!!... when did that happen?...geee i love dogs but they sure are a pain in hte *rse sometimes!!

I wasn't going to tell Bill what happened, but i forgot he is a member of this forum, and he logged on at work this afternoon....i got a phone call askng if i had found it !!!!!! :scared:
Old Feb 15th 2004, 9:09 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no!!... when did that happen?...geee i love dogs but they sure are a pain in hte *rse sometimes!!

I wasn't going to tell Bill what happened, but i forgot he is a member of this forum, and he logged on at work this afternoon....i got a phone call askng if i had found it !!!!!! :scared:
my mate got kicked out of his parent`s house after his dad`s labrador had a poo one morning and there was a condom in it
Old Feb 15th 2004, 9:11 am
WBB

Originally posted by wengerboy
my mate got kicked out of his parent`s house after his dad`s labrador had a poo one morning and there was a condom in it
did it have a knot in it?

:scared:

Old Feb 15th 2004, 9:14 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB
did it have a knot in it?

:scared:
no purely recreational
Old Feb 15th 2004, 6:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

karen and andy is an unknown quantity at this point

pp,

the dog ate the bracelet in about 1991. Everytime Andy forgets some special occassion i keep mentioning the bracelet...... i live in hope!!!!!

Maybe he might buy me a new one as a moving home present.

Was Bill really upset or just relieved that you found it ?
Old Feb 15th 2004, 8:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

He is a very laid back guy...he wasn't upset, just teasing me!!!!
But he was glad i found it. Just said it would have cost him a lot of money for my birhday present this year as he'd have to buy me a new one!....

oooooooh....light bulb just switched on!!....maybe i should "lose" it again and see what i get
Old Feb 15th 2004, 9:08 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

He is a very laid back guy...he wasn't upset, just teasing me!!!!
But he was glad i found it. Just said it would have cost him a lot of money for my birhday present this year as he'd have to buy me a new one!....

oooooooh....light bulb just switched on!!....maybe i should "lose" it again and see what i get
& then conveniently *find* it again the day after your birthday!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.