Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I still call Australia Home - music required

I still call Australia Home - music required

Old Apr 8th 2008, 1:37 am
ljj
BE Enthusiast

ljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of light
Default I still call Australia Home - music required

Can I ask all you clever computer folk out in BritExpat land ...Does anyone know where I can download the Australian Girls Choir version of this song? I need to attach it to a powerpoint presentation.

I would be very grateful for help in this.

Ljj
Old Apr 8th 2008, 1:39 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I still call Australia Home - music required

Why not just buy the CD (if it's still available?)
Old Apr 8th 2008, 1:43 am
ljj
BE Enthusiast

ljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of light

Because I'm trying to do the powerpoint presentation today and thought it would be quicker...happy to pay for the track online. I can find the version from the boy from Oz for under $2 but that's not the version I'm after.

LJJ
Old Apr 8th 2008, 1:44 am
...giving optimism a go?!

DadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud of

Theres plenty of versions on YouTube (thanks to the qantas ad) - and you could easily embedd the url into powerpoint...
Old Apr 8th 2008, 1:45 am
ljj
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DadAgain
Theres plenty of versions on YouTube (thanks to the qantas ad) - and you could easily embedd the url into powerpoint...
ok....If it's not that easy for me can I give you a hoy please? I Only need the music not the video link.

Ljj

Last edited by ljj; Apr 8th 2008 at 1:50 am.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 1:55 am

DadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud of

I'm no powerpoint expert - can you not put the link on a slide you dont show (perhaps you only hear whats on current slide? I dont know)?...

or to be really crude open IE in one window to play the music via YouTube and open powerpoint in another simultaneously!! crude - but it should work!

'hoy' away if you like....
Old Apr 8th 2008, 2:28 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm no powerpoint expert - can you not put the link on a slide you dont show (perhaps you only hear whats on current slide? I dont know)?...

or to be really crude open IE in one window to play the music via YouTube and open powerpoint in another simultaneously!! crude - but it should work!

'hoy' away if you like....
I wonder if you play the link on the internet and hit record on your computer's microphone. If you sat very silent maybe you could get an audio file of it.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 2:30 am

I wonder if you play the link on the internet and hit record on your computer's microphone. If you sat very silent maybe you could get an audio file of it.
You tube quality not being the finest to start off with I think you'd end up with something pretty shocking by the time you'd done this!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 2:36 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

You tube quality not being the finest to start off with I think you'd end up with something pretty shocking by the time you'd done this!
True. But the only other solution to the problem would be illegal downloading from some place like Limewire or a Torrent site, but I'm not going to suggest doing anything illegal