Reload this Page >

I should be so lucky

Wikiposts

I should be so lucky

Old May 22nd 2004, 4:45 pm

robertd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I should be so lucky

Dear Forum,
We have just had to come in from the garden, as the sun is so strong on this lovely autumn day. It makes you realise how lucky you are to have the opportunity to be able to live in Oz. Despite the financial truama and the family upheavale, it is an experience that we benefit you for the rest of your life. Wot a fantastic place to live Louisa and Rob
Old May 22nd 2004, 8:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

We love it here too and I often walk around virtually pinching myself about where we live and the lives we have now.

However the weather this weekend here has been warm, but overcast and showery. Hopefully it will dry up tomorrow. It is not always sunny in Aus!
Old May 22nd 2004, 9:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Re: I should be so lucky

Originally posted by robertd
Dear Forum,
We have just had to come in from the garden, as the sun is so strong on this lovely autumn day. It makes you realise how lucky you are to have the opportunity to be able to live in Oz. Despite the financial truama and the family upheavale, it is an experience that we benefit you for the rest of your life. Wot a fantastic place to live Louisa and Rob
MMmm you lucky devils Get the kettle on Louisa we'll all be round for a cuppa

I am just off to the beach - it is a lovely warm day here today just taking the kids for a swim
Old May 23rd 2004, 5:32 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Not bad here on the South Coast in England as well!!!!!
Old May 23rd 2004, 7:07 am
PommieLeague

...and i thought it was a thread about me fave song by Miss Minogue!!!

Old May 23rd 2004, 10:45 pm

Dear SJ Oldfield,
Noticed you`re from the South coast. Which part. we moved over from Poole, Dorset. It was a lovely part of the UK to live. Hope all goes well with your move over, regards Louisa
Old May 23rd 2004, 10:46 pm

Dear Debsy,
Just give us the nod, and that kettle will be on, regards Louisa
Old May 23rd 2004, 11:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear SJ Oldfield,
Noticed you`re from the South coast. Which part. we moved over from Poole, Dorset. It was a lovely part of the UK to live. Hope all goes well with your move over, regards Louisa

Southsea.
Old May 24th 2004, 1:01 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Forum,

Same here. Was out in the garden this afternoon and had to take a break as the sweat was dripping!!!! Having said that yesterday I was huddled under the duvet cos was so cold. Guess that's autumn for you !!!!!