Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I need someone in adelaide

I need someone in adelaide

Old Jan 19th 2004, 2:13 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute
Default I need someone in adelaide

I need someone in adelaide to give me the name of a real estate agent with whom they have had possitive experiences.
I would like the agents name and the company please

Thanks
Old Jan 19th 2004, 2:26 am
BE Enthusiast

BookBear is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I need someone in adelaide

Originally posted by Luke I Amyofath
I need someone in adelaide to give me the name of a real estate agent with whom they have had possitive experiences.

Thanks
I'm afraid I can't help you with one I've dealt with - we were lucky enough to rent a place privately, and then buy it privately from the landlady.

I can tell you that you'll be able to find contact details at www.yellowpages.com.au or at http://www.sacentral.sa.gov.au/business/real_estate/

We did have a guy from Western Raine and Horne to look at the place before we bought, he seemed to be a pretty honest, knowledgeable guy. Toop and Toop are pretty big here, and Bernard H Booth.
Old Jan 19th 2004, 2:33 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

I dont know about Toop and Toops real estate side, but i won't be using their rental services at Glenelg again. The woman was a very unhelpful snob, who acted as if she didnt want us to have anything of theirs!!!...i wonder if she would be so picky when the bottom falls out of the market!!

Like Nara says Luke, look in yellow pages.
Old Jan 19th 2004, 2:43 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks
Are you on the move Luke? Estate agents and positive experiences are very rare.
Old Jan 19th 2004, 2:46 am
Banned

Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by podgypossum
I dont know about Toop and Toops real estate side, but i won't be using their rental services at Glenelg again. The woman was a very unhelpful snob, who acted as if she didnt want us to have anything of theirs!!!...i wonder if she would be so picky when the bottom falls out of the market!!

Like Nara says Luke, look in yellow pages.
I dont wanna look in the yellow pages, Im looking for a real estate agent thats a good one so I can try and get him to sponsor your adelaide poms page. Should easily be able to get one to pay for a domain and for the web hosting in return for placing a link and ad to his business

btw possum, Its your webpage not mine but I will help with what ever I can. I want to give you the passwords etc
Old Jan 19th 2004, 2:49 am
Banned

Originally posted by bondipom
Are you on the move Luke? Estate agents and positive experiences are very rare.
Me on the move ? theres only 2 moves I have to do atm, a bowel movement and a move back to blighty, which sem to be complete opposites. Ones getting rid of s***, the other lands me in s***
Old Jan 19th 2004, 2:56 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Oops..appologies Luke..i never had a webpage before...it'll take some getting used to LOL

thats very kind of you to try to help.

I met a couple of the girls this morning and we are having an official meeting on Wednesday night. No wine is allowed until we have made at least one decision
Old Jan 19th 2004, 3:06 am
Banned

Oops..appologies Luke..i never had a webpage before...it'll take some getting used to LOL

thats very kind of you to try to help.

I met a couple of the girls this morning and we are having an official meeting on Wednesday night. No wine is allowed until we have made at least one decision
How awful having to punish yourself with no wine. All the best decisions are made after several drinks

Is it 8pm yet ????
Old Jan 19th 2004, 4:00 am
Cheesy Member

DagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond repute

And the decision will be - should we open the red or the white?
Old Jan 19th 2004, 7:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Correct

give that man a Blue Peter badge
Old Jan 19th 2004, 8:04 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Me on the move ? theres only 2 moves I have to do atm, a bowel movement and a move back to blighty, which sem to be complete opposites. Ones getting rid of s***, the other lands me in s***
When are you off to blighty? No need for details on the other movement.
Old Jan 19th 2004, 8:36 am
Banned

Originally posted by bondipom
When are you off to blighty? No need for details on the other movement.
Feb 24, going for between 3-6 months to work and get ready for migration, Cant stay past march 3rd coz I extended my 3 month visa first week of december and I have "no further stay clause"
Spent too much on going to auckland every 3 months so I need to get back to uk and work for a while. I could go back to canada and work but would have a ton to pay to revenue canada. They would take it out of my wages, so best I go UK !!!!!
Old Jan 19th 2004, 8:43 am
jaz
Forum Regular

jaz is an unknown quantity at this point

I am one of the girlies who PP was chatting with this morning.

I dont know how on eath to do a website like this. We have had some ideas about people sponsoring us, or advertising on it - whatever they call it. We just dont know how to go about putting all the links and menus on there.

This seems to be a case of running before we can walk, is it really simple or do you need a degree.

I can do it if I am shown I am sure.

This is really amazing to what unfold.

Meeting on Wednesday!:lecture: or or :scared:
Old Jan 19th 2004, 8:44 am
jaz
Forum Regular

jaz is an unknown quantity at this point

by the way, we used Ray McGrath from the Professionals