Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I need a hug...please

I need a hug...please

Old Aug 15th 2005, 9:13 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default I need a hug...please

I came back from my hols last night to the awful news that my aunt in Australia (who is sponsoring us) has cancer. Why does it always happen to the good ones?
I'm not thinking about the fact that she may not be able to sponsor us any more, honestly, (that's been put to the back of our minds for the foreseeable future). We are very close and I'm devastated.

Julie
Old Aug 15th 2005, 9:16 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Default Re: I need a hug...please

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
I came back from my hols last night to the awful news that my aunt in Australia (who is sponsoring us) has cancer. Why does it always happen to the good ones?
I'm not thinking about the fact that she may not be able to sponsor us any more, honestly, (that's been put to the back of our minds for the foreseeable future). We are very close and I'm devastated.

Julie
((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))) Big hugs honey. I'm really sorry to read that. What is the prognosis? They can do so much nowadays, not necessarily a death sentence like it used to be. Be strong and you will soon be out there with her to help her through
Old Aug 15th 2005, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Julie

Ahhh Julie I am so sorry. I really don't know what else to say. Sending you virtual hugs and karma. pm me if you want someone to talk to

Tracey
Old Aug 15th 2005, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

lovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nice

Sorry to hear your news, thats really sad and i'll send you a big hug,
as for her being your sponser, and i know i sound cruel to bring it up buy does she have a husband. This happened to a friend of mine who's uncle was sponsering her, sadly he died, but his wife was still allowed to carry on the sponsership with no problems.
Hope this helps
Old Aug 15th 2005, 9:21 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Julie
Life has a way of doing things like that, it never seems to happen to the ones that deserve it

I know it's upsetting to find something like this out, but don't loose hope, there are lots of treatments and cures for this nowadays.

Virtual hug and Karma coming your way
Old Aug 15th 2005, 9:22 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Anne.
She went for a full body scan today and will get the results tomorrow so we'll know much more then. They say she has a secondary cancer in her liver but the scan was to look for the primary one. My mum (her sister) is taking it really bad as she has already lost another sister to cancer. It's at times like this that I'm just wondering how I can even think about leaving the family.
Old Aug 15th 2005, 9:23 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear your news Julie, big hugs and karma on there way.
Old Aug 15th 2005, 9:26 pm
Chocoholic

Originally Posted by lovealot
Sorry to hear your news, thats really sad and i'll send you a big hug,
as for her being your sponser, and i know i sound cruel to bring it up buy does she have a husband. This happened to a friend of mine who's uncle was sponsering her, sadly he died, but his wife was still allowed to carry on the sponsership with no problems.
Hope this helps
Can feel the hugs now. Thank you.
Her husband is her second husband so as he's not actually related to me I doubt that he'll be suitable, but even if he was I don't feel that I could ask him.
Old Aug 15th 2005, 9:28 pm
Chocoholic

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Ahhh Julie I am so sorry. I really don't know what else to say. Sending you virtual hugs and karma. pm me if you want someone to talk to

Tracey
Thanks Tracey. I will do. X
Old Aug 15th 2005, 9:30 pm
Chocoholic

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Life has a way of doing things like that, it never seems to happen to the ones that deserve it

I know it's upsetting to find something like this out, but don't loose hope, there are lots of treatments and cures for this nowadays.

Virtual hug and Karma coming your way
Thank you. It's much appreciated. I feel stupid telling you guys this, but know that you are a caring bunch
Old Aug 15th 2005, 9:31 pm
Chocoholic

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
Sorry to hear your news Julie, big hugs and karma on there way.
Big thanks Claire X
Old Aug 15th 2005, 9:32 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Julie
What can I say. Sending you a hug.
Ginny
Old Aug 15th 2005, 9:34 pm
Chocoholic

Originally Posted by Stitch
What can I say. Sending you a hug.
Ginny
Thanks very much Ginny X
Old Aug 15th 2005, 9:51 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Old Aug 15th 2005, 9:53 pm
BLC

Gosh, makes you realise you have to just go and live your life. Hoping a speedy recovery for your aunt.

Hugs to you xxx

B

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.