I need help

Old Jun 27th 2008, 12:56 am
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of
Unhappy I need help

I have my brother in law a niece and nephew (WHOM R TEENAGERS B&G)coming to stay with me on tuesday for a month what am i goin to do with them ? I`ve thought about Fremantle prison,Caversham park, Perth zoo what else am i gonna do HELP

Last edited by irishfamily; Jun 27th 2008 at 12:59 am.
Old Jun 27th 2008, 1:19 am
Just Joined

Charlie Bass is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I need help

rottnest island? Kings Park at night for a view of the city?
Old Jun 27th 2008, 1:38 am
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

that will only do 2 nights i need 29 days lmao but thanks all helps i can promise . Were thinking of having a bbq but what is the best time in winter in perth lmao
Old Jun 27th 2008, 1:38 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Stick them on a plane to somewhere else,a month in Perth,jesus wept
Old Jun 27th 2008, 2:41 am
Extended Member

Big Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irishfamily
I`ve thought about Fremantle prison...
The answer's in the question...
Old Jun 27th 2008, 2:47 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Big Galah
The answer's in the question...
Old Jun 27th 2008, 3:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Gems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond repute

My son (aged 16) went on trip with school to Perth.
He enjoyed Perth Mint, they also went to some indoor rock climbing place which they all loved (my son is not sporty and enjoyed it)
If into sports, tickets for a game.
Fremantle Prison is great for all ages.
Day shopping in Perth, teens like this!

Depending on weather, could you hire a cabin up North for a weekend when weather is likely to be warmer?
eg Kalbarri, Shark Bay, Jurien Bay etc.

Gems
Old Jun 27th 2008, 4:27 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irishfamily
I have my brother in law a niece and nephew (WHOM R TEENAGERS B&G)coming to stay with me on tuesday for a month what am i goin to do with them ? I`ve thought about Fremantle prison,Caversham park, Perth zoo what else am i gonna do HELP
- AQWA at Hillarys
- Yanchep National Park (koalas and caves)
- Western Australia Maritime Museums (in Fremantle)
- Swan Bells Tower (if you arrive at the right time, kids can ring the bells)
- River cruise from Perth (Barrack Street Jetty) to Fremantle (you often get to see dolphins as well)
- Go on the Hop on/hop off tram (the trams are better than the buses) and ride all over Perth (Perth Tram Company)
- Rottnest (wrap up warm)
- Perth Mint
- Scitech (especially good for rainy day as it's indoors)
- Rockingham Wildlife Encounters
- Western Australian Museum (Perth)

Also look on the website of your local council. The school holidays start 5 July and the councils put on stuff to keep kids busy.

If the BIL can go away with them for a few days: Caves near Margaret River would be good for teenagers and the treetop walk in Walpole.

I hope the kids know it's winter here not summer.

Gina
Old Jun 27th 2008, 4:37 am
Sharon

Omg thanks everyone u have givin me gr8t things to do with them keep more coming cuz i have a month of them cud be worse it sud ave been my mother in law yeah we told them it was winter and tried to put them off till nov/dec but the school holidays start at the end of june in norn Ireland so thats why they r coming over

Last edited by irishfamily; Jun 27th 2008 at 4:43 am.