I need help

Old Sep 28th 2003, 8:03 pm
Just Joined

blurain is an unknown quantity at this point
Question I need help

I NEED SAME ADVICE VERY FAST.DOES ANYBADY KNOW CAN I sent a letter of recomendation to dimia with out payslip/becouse I dont have payslip,i work in my country for for cash pay/please i need an advice very soon.thankyou anadvance
Old Sep 29th 2003, 10:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Atticus will become famous soon enough

blurain

you need to read booklet 6 along with the faq posted by PTLABS on the top of this forum and the oz/nz immig forum.

I cant remember off the top of my head whether it is compulsory or not to provide payslips. But in a situation where you have problems providing information, then you need to provide a statutory declaration stating the situation. Also it may help your situation if your employer were to provide a statement to the effect that they pay you in cash - although its seems highly irregular (at least in UK) to be paid cash!?

DIMIA might find the situation suspect but if everything is legal and above board and you provide some statements to that effect from yourself and your employer then hopefully that should cover the situation.

Again though like I said read the immigration information contained in Booklet 6 available from DIMIA's website.

Good luck
Old Sep 29th 2003, 12:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Re: I need help

Originally posted by blurain
I NEED SAME ADVICE VERY FAST.DOES ANYBADY KNOW CAN I sent a letter of recomendation to dimia with out payslip/becouse I dont have payslip,i work in my country for for cash pay/please i need an advice very soon.thankyou anadvance
Hello
Cant your boss give an official letter stating how much you earn etc? This is what my husband had to do as he does not have pay slips and we got a letter from the Accounting Manager and the boss.
Old Sep 29th 2003, 5:38 pm
Just Joined

blurain is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you for the answes.but I dont live in uk ,I live in belgrade/ex yugoslavia/and situation in yugoslavia is not very good.everybody working for cash and dont have a social security/jobs is on black market /also my job.but my employeer is agood man and he will give me aletter of referencies but I dont know can I sent them do dimia.
Old Sep 29th 2003, 11:06 pm
Forum Regular

Mark Webster is on a distinguished road

Blurain,

In most cases, our clients just provide detailed employer references and this is sufficient to establish work experience.

Payslips can be useful to establish recent work experience if the employer references are a few months old at the date of lodgement, but apart from that, we rarely use them.

Of course, if you have specificallly been requested by DIMIA to provide payslips, you will need to explain why these are not available. It might be possible to establish your earnings through taxation documentation or by providing bank statements.

Best of luck with the application.